I am going to be reporting this to them, but has anyone else had this happen? I have the forecast on my homescreen and for monday next week it says its going to -5772.
    Attempting to post the picture, or a link to it, from my phone.
    http://pbr579.photobucket.com/albums/ss239/Narblin420/utf-8BUUxfMTE0MTI4MzI1NC5qcGc.jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 09:39 AM
    It's more likely an error from the weather data provider (Weather Underground) for that specific location than it is a problem with BeWeather. I've occasionally seen a crazy number or a "n/a" listed on mine, and an hour or two later everything is normal.
    04-12-11 09:57 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I had this happen to me last night on my 9930 with the BeWeather Compliments of BB version.

03-16-12 08:10 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I had this happen to me last night on my 9930 with the BeWeather Compliments of BB version.

Click to view quoted image
    Open BeWeather, menu, and go to Nearby Weather Stations and change the station. The problem is not BeWeather but more likely caused by the weather station.
    03-16-12 08:34 AM

Click to view quoted image
    That free copy of BeWeather has a multitude of probs. Mostly not updating. We have uninstalled it until they provide a fix.
    03-16-12 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD