Hey I'm trying to download BEWATHER the free version of BERRYWEATHER but I dont have access to appworld. I was wondering if anyone had a ota or zipped file link where I can download it.

I've been searching for weeks now and still nothing

Also just verifying does BEWEATHER work with Canadian Locations?
    02-14-10 12:41 PM
    Hey I'm trying to download BEWATHER the free version of BERRYWEATHER but I dont have access to appworld. I was wondering if anyone had a ota or zipped file link where I can download it.

Hi you can grab it from the online app world store. Go here on your computer.
    BlackBerry App World - BeWeather Free

Then click get it today and put your email in and it will email you a download link.
    02-14-10 12:48 PM
    I dont have acess to appworld, so I need another link. OTA or a zipped ALX or COD archive.
    Basically anything but appworld and that link it sends refers u to the blackberry page that requires u to use appworld to download it.
    Last edited by Swifty166; 02-14-10 at 12:58 PM.
    02-14-10 12:55 PM
    Yeah to reinforce what the OP is saying appworld doesn't even work on email links!

I live in an unsupported country and I went to appworld on the PC and got several app links emailed to me. They don't work when you open them in your browser, it checks your location and screws you again.

I asked this question about BeWeather free and basically got the same SOL answer on this forum. Bummer.

BTW OP, I believe it should work with Canadian locations no problemo.
    Last edited by F0nage; 02-14-10 at 01:02 PM.
    02-14-10 12:59 PM
    Do they not have the version you want on BellShare's website?
    02-14-10 01:10 PM
    So no luck with getting it any other way? No one has uploaded it or posted an ota link to it yet.. not in one forum?
    02-14-10 01:11 PM
    Do they not have the version you want on BellShare's website?
    Just noticed it on the bellsharewebsite but it seems like its berryweather the full trial version. I'm trying to get BEWEATHER the free version. I got another link though and bout to test them both ..
    02-14-10 01:14 PM
    Alright so share the link?
    02-14-10 01:19 PM
    Google Translate

and

Bellshare - BerryWeather

both of which seem to be BERRYWEATHER and not beweather
    02-14-10 01:22 PM
    Google Translate

and

Bellshare - BerryWeather

both of which seem to be BERRYWEATHER and not beweather
    Berry Weather and BEWeather are the same program, they are just calling it BEWeather now. The free version is only available from App World and if you want the newest version 2.1.40, which normally costs $10, it is half price for today only in App World. You should have an icon on your phone for App World, just click it and it will install the program. Then after you get the app you want, just delete it.
    02-14-10 01:28 PM
    Berry Weather and BEWeather are the same program, they are just calling it BEWeather now. The free version is only available from App World and if you want the newest version 2.1.40, which normally costs $10, it is half price for today only in App World. You should have an icon on your phone for App World, just click it and it will install the program. Then after you get the app you want, just delete it.
    The problem still stands I have no access to Appworld so was wondering if someone could post an ota link other than appworld, to the free version.
    02-14-10 01:35 PM
    Ok, but we don't have icons for App world, and I cannot get an icon for app world, nor install anything from app world, like most people in the world.

/loop
    02-14-10 01:35 PM

OK, Beweather does provide weather data for most Canadian locations. However, Beweather does not give weather advisories for Canadian locations. Personally, I use WeatherEye - also free, gives weather advisories, up to 10 locations, maps, etc... Also does not continually run in the background - the free version of Beweather does run in the background to work, to get a version that doesn't, you have to buy the premium version. You can find WeatherEye on the Weather Network's website. Good luck.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 01:43 PM
    Well I just want one that can sit on my desktop and show me the temperature and a lil pic as to the condition.
    02-14-10 01:50 PM
    In that case, I'd definitely look into WeatherEye. I have it on my 8530 and on my PC's desktop. Works great & you can't beat free

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 02:01 PM
    Didnt like it much cause the icon on the bb desktop did not post the temperature u had to actually highlight the icon or click on it
    02-14-10 02:06 PM
    Are you not able to download app world?
    02-14-10 02:13 PM
    BeWeather and BerryWeather are the same - app world will not allow apps to have BERRY in their name. I don't know about the FREE version though.
    02-14-10 02:46 PM
    Yeah well cant use appworld. and I just want BERRYWEATHER. Still no ota links?
    02-14-10 04:11 PM
    I see folks asked about ota on bellshare's forum with no response - not atypical of their usual customer support.
    02-14-10 05:38 PM
    I see folks asked about ota on bellshare's forum with no response - not atypical of their usual customer support.
    BeWeather and BerryWeather are the same app except for the name. On App World it's named BeWeather; on other distribution channels it's named BerryWeather. There are OTA links on the Bellshare site for this app, but this is a licensed program and not the Free version.

BeWeather Free is only distributed on App World. I don't think anyone at Bellshare would be able to help you obtain the app through anything but the official distribution channel.
    02-14-10 10:52 PM
    If anyone can upload a OTA link I5 be more than happy though.
    02-14-10 11:34 PM
    Bellshare - BerryWeather

All 5 links right on their web page.
    02-15-10 07:44 AM
    Bellshare - BerryWeather

All 5 links right on their web page.
    those 5 links are for Berry Weather version 2, which is a paid app, the OP is looking for the free one. There is no link on the bellshare website for the free app.
    02-15-10 08:16 AM
    I dont have acess to appworld, so I need another link. OTA or a zipped ALX or COD archive.
    Basically anything but appworld and that link it sends refers u to the blackberry page that requires u to use appworld to download it.
    Are you all telling me that if you go to this link from your blackberry browser, that you cannot download App World?? I'd love to know why:

Download BlackBerry App World
    02-15-10 08:19 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD