I downloaded the Beweather app yesterday on my Verizon Blackberry Storm after being frustrated with the adware that comes with WeatherBug and noticed that you can set a custom background image that goes behind the widgets when the app is open. However when I go to "Set Background Image" none of my pictures on my SD card show up. I checked to make sure i was in the right folder and I noticed that the sample pictures that came with the phone dont show either. Am I missing something here? Please help!!
    04-27-09 10:25 PM
    The BeWeather is great! However, I think they may have a background problem period. Every time I set my background. I loose it if i exit out of the weather app or reboot my phone.
    04-27-09 11:22 PM
    Yeah, mine constantly gets reset as well, so I'm not too concerned with setting it, since I have my phone reboot every night
    04-28-09 09:26 AM
    yeah i have the same problem, but can't really argue i still like it better than WeatherBug.
    04-28-09 10:47 AM
    any updates on this? has anyone been able to get the background image to work? i wonder why the app maker has addressed this...
    09-24-09 11:57 AM
    there is a way. give me a minute and ill try to dig it up
    09-24-09 12:26 PM
    here see if this works. Once you change your background image, make sure you exit the application from the Menu and not the back button. This should save the image.
    09-24-09 12:45 PM
    Not sure if i should put this here but i just purchase this app from bb app world...and it provided me license key but it don't work! i just paid $10 for a weather app and the key that was generated to me not work? wtf?
    12-21-09 04:17 PM
    Not sure if i should put this here but i just purchase this app from bb app world...and it provided me license key but it don't work! i just paid $10 for a weather app and the key that was generated to me not work? wtf?
    Contact the makers and see if they will provide a new one or help you fix it.
    12-21-09 05:10 PM
    This just happened to me also. Did you ever have any luck getting things straightened out with them.
    01-19-10 10:39 PM
    Their support is a joke! But make sure u have the correct version....u could have version 1.5 or 1.6 and it would not work. Also put a number 0 in front of ur license # code for it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD