Hi there I would like to ask smth about the beweather app. The last 2 days the icon at the notification bar sometimes sais 0 temp :s , I then go to the app, it sais the temps for everyday properly but at the right again it says temp 0 and it feels like 0.. Guys you have any idea if I did smth wrong? At the homescreen icon options I have the option hi/low , perhaps I must change something there???thanks in advance.
    05-27-12 09:36 AM
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling, then reset options in BeWeather
    05-27-12 10:20 AM
    I can't remember but it could be that your temp is 100? It has been awhile since I have had days over 100 degrees but I seem to remember the notification icon will only show 0 for 100 degrees. It if isn't that it could be that your weather station isn't reporting the temperature for some reason. Try switching to another nearby station and see if it helps.
    05-27-12 01:44 PM
    everyone is correct. after 100 F it will only display "0", "1", etc. its not broken so don't worry. when the temp goes back below 100 it will display "98", "99", etc. took me a half day of trial and error and reading to find the answer.
    05-27-12 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD