Seen a lot of people with the weather running on their home screen (small icon w/ temp) somewhere on their wallpaper, wanted to make sure is that app BeWeather? I tried other weather apps which said they did the same thing however they didn't look good. So just wanted to be clear on if it is BeWeather before purchasing since it is pretty expensive for a weather app ($10????) thanks in advance.
    10-02-11 10:22 PM
    Yes it's Be(rry)Weather. It's 10 bucks in app world.
    10-02-11 10:24 PM
    There's a free version of it either on the app world or crackberry store. I am using that because I don't need all the details, just the current is good enough. A high and low would be nice but you can get that if you click into the app. The app also makes w shortcut into it.
    10-02-11 10:32 PM
    There's a free version of it either on the app world or crackberry store. I am using that because I don't need all the details, just the current is good enough. A high and low would be nice but you can get that if you click into the app. The app also makes w shortcut into it.
    But free version doesn't allow you to have the weather on your wallpaper in the background right? Thats what I've been wanting. I read some people said to just wait for it to go on sale in the app store, when is that going to be??? I want it now!! =D
    10-02-11 10:37 PM
    But free version doesn't allow you to have the weather on your wallpaper in the background right? Thats what I've been wanting. I read some people said to just wait for it to go on sale in the app store, when is that going to be??? I want it now!! =D
    I have the free version and have it as my 6th icon so that it is on my home screen. It shows the current weather.

Edit: also it was half off earlier this week. i didn't see it till the next day =\
    10-02-11 10:42 PM
    I have the free version and have it as my 6th icon so that it is on my home screen. It shows the current weather.

Edit: also it was half off earlier this week. i didn't see it till the next day =\
    That's not really why people buy Beweather. They want to make themes with icon sets and all that, those features are not supported with the free app version.
    10-02-11 10:44 PM
    Beweather always cut price to 50% if you dont want to spend full price,keep looking or try appstalker
    10-02-11 10:55 PM
    Have paid the full price, and no regrets here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 BeWeather, formerly known as BerryWeather is a GREAT weather app!
    10-03-11 06:51 AM
    The very first application for BlackBerry I bought :-)
    10-03-11 07:59 AM
    Seen a lot of people with the weather running on their home screen (small icon w/ temp) somewhere on their wallpaper, wanted to make sure is that app BeWeather? I tried other weather apps which said they did the same thing however they didn't look good. So just wanted to be clear on if it is BeWeather before purchasing since it is pretty expensive for a weather app ($10????) thanks in advance.
    Yes as everyone else here answered you it is BerryWeather that you can but from here at the CB app store or go to Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps to read about it's features first which will convince you that spening $10.00 to buy it is well worth it. There are no other weather apps withthe options and what BerryWeather is capable od doing especially backing up all your settings to your micro SD card.
    10-03-11 11:00 AM
    I bought Beweather to use as my wallpaper. However, I have since installed an app called Fancy Widgets on my 9800. It allows me to have the weather and my calendar on my homescreen. I'm not sure if it is comaptable with OS7, but it would be worth checking out.
    10-03-11 11:14 AM
    I purchased this at full price, and haven't regretted it, ever. Probably the most customizable weather app out there, not only allowing the weather as the wallpaper, but custom icon sets that are free to download and use.

BeWeather/BerryWeather, along with BeBuzz/BerryBuzz are simply two must have apps for BlackBerry.
    10-03-11 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD