I downloaded beweather and can't get the radar to work. Was wondering if anyone else was having any problems. It tells me I can add a location and not quiet understanding how. So just wondering if anyone can help. My zip code is 54904.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 11:35 AM
    If you add your location using your zipcode, you will get the default built-in radar map for that location. However, I just checked and the built-in radar maps are not working at the moment in version 2.5.53 on my Tour with OS 5.0.0.732. I rarely use the default radars and don't know if the problem is just with my system or if Bellshare has a temporary problem.

11-13-10 01:01 PM
    If you add your location using your zipcode, you will get the default built-in radar map for that location. However, I just checked and the built-in radar maps are not working at the moment in version 2.5.53 on my Tour with OS 5.0.0.732. I rarely use the default radars and don't know if the problem is just with my system or if Bellshare has a temporary problem.

Ok, jeffh thanks. I forgot to add they sent me a up date 2 nights ago. I did the up date and noticed it was not working. So if yours not working then that might answer my question. Thanks for the help.
    Also I am trying to add a other radar. Trying to figure out the ULR thing.

11-13-10 01:51 PM
    I installed the update on top of my previous version. That may have been a mistake. If you delete your previous version, be sure to save your settings first. Deleting and installing clean may fix the default radars.

The easiest way to add a radar is to copy one of the examples and modify it. I don't understand all the parameters.

11-13-10 02:07 PM
    the built in radar stoppesd for me last night. Had been working before that with the same version. Likely a small bug.

11-13-10 03:21 PM
    Default radar may be down if the reporting station is down....
    11-13-10 03:23 PM
    Default radar may be down if the reporting station is down....
    Just got done trying that. Still nothing. Was wondering if you had gps location or cell location makes a difference? What do you guys have it set on?

11-13-10 03:50 PM
    After reading this thread I was curious, so I went into radar, where I have 3 custom URL's besides the default. My custom views were gone, and the default loads a blank screen. Not terribly worried, I loaded from backup and got my custom views back, but the built-in radar is still not working.
    Using GPS view btw.
    11-13-10 04:04 PM
    I have "Get Current Location from:" set to "GPS Only." The custom maps are working for me; the defaults are all blank gray screens. I suspect it's just a temporary Berryweather data outage.
    11-13-10 04:11 PM
    Update: Just checked in with Dev's support, they are looking into the issue.
    11-13-10 04:13 PM
    Ok everyone thanks for the help. Nothing to see on the radar sept rain today an maybe snow tomorrow. Have a good night !!

11-13-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD