Having trouble getting the cell site to update. Any ideas on what to check to get it to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 04:37 PM
    Does it give you any errors?

Are you having any other data issues on your device today?
    06-12-10 04:38 PM
    Don't think I have had any other issues with data. Just says fail but updates the home page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 04:41 PM
    Don't think I have had any other issues with data. Just says fail but updates the home page.

POsted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberrY.com
    Have you had it for a while or just installed? And did a battery pull either way?
    Nine times out of ten when I add current location it fails until I delete all other locations and do a battery pull.
    06-12-10 11:13 PM
    I have the paid version of BerryWeather. I have mine set to GPS with cell location fallback. It has worked fine for me.
    06-12-10 11:41 PM
    Also double-check that Assisted GPS is enabled in the Advanced Options > GPS settings. If you're using Cell Tower Triangulation method, you should have Assisted GPS active.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-12-10 11:42 PM
    If you are usually getting good updates and for some reason it seems like it just suddenly broke, then there's nothing you need to do, just wait till later... it happens sometimes. Not a real big deal, but just something that happens.
    06-13-10 12:33 AM
    Mine's the paid version too, and I started out with GPS only; that failed most of the time so I changed it to cell tower fallback and it still fails, even with the assist enabled. I just shrugged it off and keep a few zip codes and save current location for traveling, as it seems to work best when on the move. Not really helpful but it's the best I can give you other than trying bellshare customer service after everything else.
    06-13-10 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD