View Poll Results: Which is better CB homebrew Apps or App World?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • CB member Homebrew Apps?

12 66.67%
  • App World Apps?

9 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    CB App Makers

App World

Tonight I deleted App World from my Storm! I hope that our rag-tag band of CB brother'n will continue to supply us with the latest and greatest creations!

I for one have donated to each of them as a thanks for their hard work cause lets face it, App creators get hungry!

So come on fellow CB members show our App creators some love, kiss-off App World and lets get back to having fun with true Storm Apps!

James
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 04-01-09 at 11:49 PM.
    04-01-09 11:47 PM
    So far CB members especially dmg.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:49 PM
    Not really much of a question here as far as I'm concerned. Not too many of the apps on the App World that I'd use for free, much less pay for. As far as games are concerned I haven't played much better than DMG's.

Who needs app world at this point? They shouldn't have released it if it wasn't ready and stocked with decent apps.
    04-02-09 12:08 AM
    Most of us developers have apps on both CB, Mobihand and the Appworld.

While the app world is great, I like selling my apps on Crackberry more. I can actually create a thread and see what users like / dislike and change my app based on their decisions.
    04-02-09 12:10 AM
    Exactly dmg you are care!

Along with Mike and Phrehnck!

The 3 Amigos!
    04-02-09 12:18 AM
    im just gonna keep comin here from my pc and sms or email when needed. am i really buying that many apps for my phone that i need a app for it?( honestly it sounds weird saying that,lol) rather save the mem for other stuff.
    04-02-09 12:23 AM
    /sigh I miss the good old days when the occasional support email I responded to was "What is a PIN and where do I get this" or "Where is the downloads folder?". Today I had to deal with over 200, mostly understanding, emails about "I didnt get an activation code" . Theres also a handful of users angry at me for them not getting the activation code or support from me right away, 2 of them posting negative reviews regarding the experience and not the app=(

Hopefully RIM fixes everything tommorow
    04-02-09 12:36 AM
    /sigh I miss the good old days when the occasional support email I responded to was "What is a PIN and where do I get this" or "Where is the downloads folder?". Today I had to deal with over 200, mostly understanding, emails about "I didnt get an activation code" . Theres also a handful of users angry at me for them not getting the activation code or support from me right away, 2 of them posting negative reviews regarding the experience and not the app=(

Hopefully RIM fixes everything tommorow
    Yeah that's a tough break. Some people just don't understand that things like this happen.
    04-02-09 12:41 AM
    See what I mean? Let's forget app world and go back to how it was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD