I downloaded IngBoo the other day after reading the great review on the CrackBerry Blog.

While I am overly impressed with its capabilities, it doesn't seem to update as often as I would like it to. For example, I have the CB Blog RSS Feed linked to it, and I post shows up on the Blog, Twitter, and Facebook hours before the RSS Reader picks it up.

What other RSS readers do you people enjoy? I've used Viigo, and wasn't that impressed. It seems to do more than I really need, and as a result just slows my phone down.

I'd love some feedback on another great app. I also don't really subscribe to a ton of feeds......but the ones I do subscribe to, I would like to be updated immediately!
    06-02-10 06:52 AM
    I was using Arr!ss, but it doesn't update well and started giving me errors on my google feeds. So I'm using Google Reader now, and it works well enough for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 07:30 AM
    Just set up my Google Reader feeds.....we'll see how I like it as the day goes on And I setup a shortcut in QuickLaunch. Hopefully it works out for me!
    06-02-10 07:51 AM
    I've been using Viigo "lite" for quite awhile now and it's great.

ViigoNews | Viigo

Viigo News Offers RSS Without The Clutter | CrackBerry.com
    06-02-10 10:49 AM
    I use Google reader to manage my feeds. On the BB I use Unread which works very well with Google feeds.

06-02-10 11:14 AM
    I use Google reader to manage my feeds. On the BB I use Unread which works very well with Google feeds.

+1

I have found nothing that updates feeds as fast as Google Reader.

As far as getting it on your phone, Unread does a great job with syncing feeds real time (read, unread, stars, share, like, etc).
    06-02-10 11:22 AM
    Rikard here from IngBoo. Thanks for the feedback. The update frequency is set by IngBoo. We have tried to match content category with how often a blog updates. For example, it doesn't make sense to check a blog 100 times per day if a blogger only makes one post per week. Better then to check twice a day. We will look at the update freuquency again. One note on the other comment: For a reader (person) any update is instant when you don't know when it actually happened.
    06-04-10 12:26 PM
    Rikard from IngBoo here again. The update frequency has been adjusted now and should generate updates 3x faster than before. I want to thank you for this feedback, it helps us improve the service.
    06-04-10 03:50 PM
    FREERANGE is the best !!! I guarantee you! try it!
    06-08-10 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD