Hi ~ My real estate business has been slow because of the soft market. Just signed with a new broker today ... and am moving to a new town next week!

The MAPS application that came with my 8330 is very poor. Doesn't have addresses that I know have been around for a while. I call the company and they look them up and send me directions to the application but it takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Would you all recommend the *best* maps and navigation application which I can load (paid version is fine) on to the 8330?

THANKS SO MUCH... the quicker the better, lol

You all have a great weekend !
    04-24-10 12:44 AM
    The maps program does allow you to save address to the map program. They are saved as FAVORITES. I have many of my contacts in the maps program and saved through Favorites. Also, I find that it respons very quickly and love how it even shows how fast I am driving. That is on the way cool factor!

Good Luck ~ Gunny
    04-24-10 01:55 AM
    I might have to view 3 - 23 NEW addresses each day I go out ... can't use favorites for that ....

I need something that works, LOL. The application that came with my 8330 is almost worthless.

My hubby was in the car one time when we were trying to find an address and I was on the phone *forever* for the staff trying to find it and then add it so that I could get to it.

It would be waaaaaaaaaaay faster for me to pull out a map and looks it up than what I am using now -- BUT ---

THANKS TO -->> ADEHANN86 for your tip on the Garmin Mobile for Blackberry. $99 is tough right now but first chance I'll get it.

Now that my real estate business has picked up I will stick with Blackberry instead of the iPhone .... can't take a risk right now. When I can afford to *keep* the BB and try the iPhone separately, that will be the way to go.

BUT because Spring does not use SIM cards, that means I'll have to buy yet another BB as well later if I want to use both on the same plan.

I wonder when this racquet is going to be put a stop to, LOL -
    04-24-10 08:59 PM
    Here is the link to download google maps for mobile phone.
    04-25-10 12:51 AM
    it is on my next post
    04-25-10 12:52 AM
    04-25-10 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD