Is there a better calendar app available out there that has a better layout or graphical interface? Seeing those little dots when making appointments in the native calendar doesn't really work well for me. I'd also like to see some color on the monthly calendar layout. Anyone else using a third party app?
    08-30-09 01:12 AM
    True, same here, I'd like to have a better calender which lists my activities or to do on the home page when I scroll over unlike the native one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 06:17 AM
    BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Today Professional Edition

BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Task Pro

BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Planner

The last one is the best, if you are looking for something like this: http://handheld.softpedia.com/images...hPlanner-0.gif then you have to either write the app yourself or get someone to do it.
    08-30-09 06:42 AM
    Pocket Informant from WebIS is the best!
    08-30-09 08:14 AM
    I've never been a fan of the native calendar.
    Wow those e-mobile's are pricey!! No thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 10:18 AM
    Agreed, that APP store seems pricey. The calandar is horrible but I'll keep searching for something more..FREE!
    08-30-09 10:38 AM
    Try Pocket Informant!!

I was very dissapointed with the native calendar when I first got my Bold. It is boring and IMO not user friendly. I have since changed to PI which has a much nicer interface with lots of customizable colors and icons. Trial version is 14 days and full version is $20.
    08-31-09 07:44 AM
    Does Pocket Informant still use the native PIM databases (obviously needs additional databases for categories for the calendar)? AKA do events still show on the homescreen if you have a today theme?
    08-31-09 08:21 AM
    Does Pocket Informant still use the native PIM databases (obviously needs additional databases for categories for the calendar)? AKA do events still show on the homescreen if you have a today theme?
    PI has an option to have it sync with the built in PIM, but I cannot get it to work automatically. It works manually just fine. But I don't really use it to sync with the built-in PM so it's not a problem for me. After much struggle, I finally got PI to sync with MS outlook the way I want and for now everything is good. I am once again on top of my busy life.
    08-31-09 10:27 AM
    BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Today Professional Edition

BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Task Pro

BlackBerry App World - e-Mobile Planner

The last one is the best, if you are looking for something like this: http://handheld.softpedia.com/images...hPlanner-0.gif then you have to either write the app yourself or get someone to do it.
    I use the entire suite of eMobile software and it is stellar
    08-31-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD