bolt suckssss
    04-12-09 05:45 AM
    Opera mini all the way. I just use BB browser when it opens for a link. Opera is quite nice. Super fast, can load pages as normal desktop (does this fast too) or mobile version. Zoom is nice and quick. Where you might have to double tap multiple times to see something with BBbrowser, zoom on opera is perfect size. Also as mentioned before, opera fits the text to the screen so there's no scrolling side to side.

All this from a browser that hasn't even been optimized for the Storm yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 07:59 AM
    i use opera for about half. You cant use opera for downloads. I like opera better though
    04-12-09 08:11 AM
    bb browser!
    04-12-09 09:00 AM
    I like Opera better than bb browser
    04-12-09 09:27 AM
    I just tried opera mini and I have to agree it is much more user-friendly than BB. Can anyone tell me how to make it my default browser so that when I get a link in an email, Opera launches instead of the BB browser? I looked at the all the options I could find.
    Thanks
    04-13-09 12:35 AM
    I check forums a lot, and after trying opera, bb browser, and bolt I prefer Opera mini. It is fastest loading forum-style pages and has pretty easy selection just by tapping the screen. I also like how it automatically fits the text to the screen so I don't have to scroll left or right when I read pages.
    It fits to the screen but it is too small to read. How do I change that?
    04-13-09 07:40 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD