LOVE the new check offs!!!!! However I'm still waiting on my sports info/sports scores!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 06:22 AM
    Got the dreaded beep again. I didn't hear her call me master.

04-13-11 06:44 AM
    Worked perfectly for me this morning. Never experienced any of the bugs mentioned, so I'm happy about that. Looking forward to your update...
    04-13-11 06:51 AM
    Set it for 8 just to be awake when it went off.. dreaded beep and white screen -- and my 9550 froze. First time that has happened to me in this whole beta process. When my phone reboots I'll email the log.
    04-13-11 07:08 AM
    You guys are too fast. We decided not to release it last night because we did find bugs related to the login and new forgot password function.

We will have a new version today and a new email blast.
    I turn Wakeful on every night and off every morning, so when I opened the app to set the alarm last night, it told me I had a new version! I did immediately go get it because I was scared my old version might not go off anymore. I didn't have any of the login problems, and it went off without a hitch this morning.

I must say that I've been beta testing this app for a few weeks now, and I really like it. I haven't posted here, because I have the same few issues every now and then as everyone else, and I don't feel the need to come on here and say "me too," but I wanted the Wakeful team to know that I'm downloading the updates and following the progress. I love the direction it's taking, and how they're implementing the changes that the beta testers are requesting! I especially like the new options for what is announced, so that I can turn off the financial information that I'm not interested in. I too would love to have a sports option, and I'm betting the Wakeful team is working on that.

I do like the new icon and notification icon. I think it's understated and more professional looking, as I thought the bright yellow sun notification icon was a bit "amateurish."

I'm really excited for the direction Wakeful is taking, but the only thing that worries me is that it's going to be a subscription service when it comes out of beta, as opposed to a pay-once application. I generally shy away from any subscription services, but I will put some serious thought into it if that's the way they decide to go (depending on the cost). Again, I really like it, but I'm not sure the information provided is so crucial to me that I would pay a monthly fee for it (although I admit that my opinion might change with the release of more customization options that I'm sure they're working on).

This truly is a new and creative app for my BlackBerry, and I commend the Wakeful team on a great idea!
    04-13-11 07:24 AM
    I loaded up the new version yesterday without any problems. I did not have to log in again. I changed my alarm setting, did not test it, and it went of without a hitch this morning. Even tested the snooze function .
    Its odd how people have completely different results, even on the same model of phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-13-11 10:17 AM
    No issues again this am!

Just d/l the final beta and will give it a go. It has been a blast testing this app and hope it succeeds well in the BB community.
    Last edited by andyahs; 04-13-11 at 11:03 AM.
    04-13-11 10:39 AM
    LOVE the new check offs!!!!! However I'm still waiting on my sports info/sports scores!

ditto for the sports.... maybe the paid one. teams and leagues...
    04-13-11 11:16 AM
    loaded new version .. Waiting for 1pm .. lol
    04-13-11 11:18 AM
    Downloaded today's version....which was a modification of yesterday's version. LOL I like that you gave people the choice of news and/or stocks and the choice of whether to show the icon or not on their device. Anyway, alarm went off without a hitch this morning. However, when I tested today's upgrade, and neither the alarm went off nor did the icon show. I then when into settings and hit update and that seemed to do the trick. Just an FYI for anyone else.
    04-13-11 11:31 AM
    Downloaded latest incarnation of this awesome app, love it.

Thank you for the new features, awesome.

How much is it likely to cost?
    04-13-11 12:44 PM
    Looks like we may have a winner here .. Good job Wakeful!
    04-13-11 12:45 PM
    I'm kinda sad to see the testing process come to an end but I think this is ready for prime time now. It's time for you guys to start making some money. Good luck this Friday. We will all be watching this.
    04-13-11 01:51 PM
    dwnloaded the latest version all is well n runn smooth. HUGE HUGE kudos to the guys at wakeful this is one heck of an app, my favorite by far. keep up the good wrk and good luck with the launch!!!
    04-13-11 01:56 PM
    Looking good on this end too!
    04-13-11 02:17 PM
    Downloaded today's version....which was a modification of yesterday's version. LOL I like that you gave people the choice of news and/or stocks and the choice of whether to show the icon or not on their device. Anyway, alarm went off without a hitch this morning. However, when I tested today's upgrade, and neither the alarm went off nor did the icon show. I then when into settings and hit update and that seemed to do the trick. Just an FYI for anyone else.
    Damn, can you send us your log along with all of this version....

Wanna double-check you're running 1.0.11?
    04-13-11 02:46 PM
    And no more "humidity outside!" Oh, happy day!
    04-13-11 04:22 PM
    Damn, can you send us your log along with all of this version....

Wanna double-check you're running 1.0.11?
    Okay, sent with note.
    04-13-11 09:45 PM
    Went off without a hitch this am with a couple of 'snoozes' thrown in!!
    04-14-11 05:54 AM
    Buzzer only this morning with latest version. Log sent. Worked ok all week.
    04-14-11 07:16 AM
    Installed a totally unrelated application for beta testing, and totally bricked my device. Took the opportunity to finally get around to upgrading to .534. Everything is still going great with no issues. Lovin' the shape this has taken.

Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck with the official release.
    Very talented. Wakeful very much!
    Brad
    04-14-11 08:14 AM
    I got BUZZED this mornn plus some freezing of the screen

04-14-11 08:26 AM
    I had my sound profile set to 'phone only' and I got the beeping buzzer sound with the white screen this morning.

There should be a way you guys can override the user defined sound profile setting so that Wakeful goes off properly.
    04-14-11 08:58 AM
    Buzzer only here too Log sent!
    04-14-11 09:43 AM
    I had my sound profile set to 'phone only' and I got the beeping buzzer sound with the white screen this morning.

There should be a way you guys can override the user defined sound profile setting so that Wakeful goes off properly.
    I loaded that latest update and this morning it went off perfectly and I snoozed twice WHILE in Bedside Mode and they both went off perfectly, with the pop up to shut off and everything. BA, I use Bedside Mode with the sound profile Phone Calls Only and mine worked.... do you just change your profile at night or do you use Bedside Mode and have it set that way??
    04-14-11 10:01 AM
926 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD