Our email blast is taking a little longer to email. It's currently with MailChimp and we're in their scheduled queue.

Anyways looking at the server the last error we had was at "Tue Apr 05 07:22:17 AM 2011", so looks like it's holding up nicely so far.
    04-05-11 05:31 PM
    The latest release seems to be flawless.

Not had any issues since the update .

It feels close to a full release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 06:12 PM
    The alarm went off right on schedule this morning and all the information was correct. I also got the pop up to turn off or snooze, so it looks like that last glitch with the server was sorted out.
    04-05-11 06:41 PM
    This is second day my went off without a hitch.
    Also have it set for 5 am CT.

Suggestion: Be able to set a weekday alarm and a weekend alarm.
    For example: 5 am weekdays. and 8 am weekends.
    This way you never have to change the settings.

Good Luck
    04-05-11 08:15 PM
    Again this morning, the alarm went off at the correct tiem but told me it was yesterday and gave me yesterdays info. No button to turn it off had to do a battery pull yet again...getting ready to trashcan this app if itsn't going to wrk on a regular basis. After getting up and a couple hours later and doing a test of it it then has the right day and time. Beta testing is something but this didnt happen until they released the latest update. Come on folks nice app and idea but if it isnt trust worhty and work right it is useless....
    try logging out then logging back in to your Wakeful account...I did that last night since my alarm was stuck on April Fools, and it worked! =]
    04-05-11 11:27 PM
    You do know that the sun icon shows that your alarm is set? We all have that little set when we have the Wakeful alarm set. But it could also mean that the world is ending.
    Haha i figured as much but no worries! Ezio will save the day!
    04-05-11 11:28 PM
    nice wallpaper!
    thank you! =]
    04-05-11 11:29 PM
    Been using it since my last post...works well.
    BTW: it freaked out my BF the first morning it went off....lol
    04-06-11 02:21 AM
    The alarm went off this morning with no issues at all...... getting better everyday
    04-06-11 07:13 AM
    Perfection in NC this morning too.

Now if I had a volume setting between 20 and 0...

And a way to block stocks, world news, etc. as desired.
    04-06-11 07:15 AM
    Performed perfectly this morning. I feel like this is about ready to be released.

I never received my email for the latest release. Did it go out?
    04-06-11 08:41 AM
    Performed perfectly this morning. I feel like this is about ready to be released.

I never received my email for the latest release. Did it go out?

Did not get an email either.
    04-06-11 08:43 AM
    The most recent update was all server side... nothing to change on your BB.
    04-06-11 08:43 AM
    I will say these guys are on top of it. The Devs for this app are deffinetly on it. This will be a great app once it's available for good. If they keep the support up, I don't see a reason for this app to continue to get better. Great job Wakeful Team. Just want to say thanks.......

04-06-11 11:32 AM
    try logging out then logging back in to your Wakeful account...I did that last night since my alarm was stuck on April Fools, and it worked! =]
    App worked great this am WITH turn off button !!!! Great work Dev Team!!!!!

04-06-11 12:02 PM
    I will say these guys are on top of it. The Devs for this app are deffinetly on it. This will be a great app once it's available for good. If they keep the support up, I don't see a reason for this app to continue to get better. Great job Wakeful Team. Just want to say thanks.......

Thanks guys! We really appreciate everyones feedback so far. We're about to have a new UI come out and this will address a lot of the remaining "requests" (turning off notification, product flow, and news/stocks options)... And that will pretty much sum up the beta.

We're definitely a little less stressed now that we have our server handling all of these requests with ease so we can get back to focusing on features and bug fixing.
    andyahs, evil.bunny and cmcichon like this.
    04-06-11 04:17 PM
    BTW, did you guys get the latest email? Some people are reporting they never received it? It was blasted out this morning....
    04-06-11 04:19 PM
    BTW, did you guys get the latest email? Some people are reporting they never received it? It was blasted out this morning....
    Got it this morning....
    04-06-11 04:26 PM
    Alarm worked great today. The new updates sound really good.
    Also I got the email about the "New Server Architecture" just
    before noon (NY time) today.
    04-06-11 04:43 PM
    Got the email as well piwh1000. Alarm went off great this morning as usual! Looking forward to the new UI!
    04-06-11 06:55 PM
    Working flawlessly.
    Great job guys.
    Good Luck
    04-06-11 07:09 PM
    wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the volume of it. Its kinda low even with the volume set to 100 and the phone volume up also. Anyone? or am I alone? lol
    Really? Set at 40 it blows me awake and 20 works fine.
    04-06-11 07:29 PM
    i agree with Andy. Its loud as heck!! scares the **** out of me every morning!!
    04-06-11 07:32 PM
    Still working perfectly on my Curve 3G.

04-06-11 08:59 PM
    Still having issues. After receiving the latest email, I decided to give it a shot again. The alarm went off at the proper time, but again there was no pop up to snooze or turn off, so I had to do a battery pull. The news and weather that played were from Sunday.

I did do a "test alarm" last night, and again later this morning, and everything worked fine, so I'm not sure why the actual alarm is failing to work properly.
    04-07-11 08:46 AM
926 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD