I just signed up I hope I'm chosen to test this app.
    03-23-11 12:02 PM
    signed up!!!! love the Idea!!! hope I can help through Beta testing!!!
    03-23-11 12:28 PM
    Same senario, I was alerted by beeps at 1:15PM - I choose snooze then it alerted me with the female voice. This is the only time I hear voice alerts is when I snooze. When it alerts, it opens up in the log view and I got the same pop up error message. The message goes: Error from audio player while listening: 6.

I guess I will just wait for the next update that way I can send the entire log.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 12:39 PM
    where can i get the beta?
    03-23-11 01:28 PM
    Update coming sometime today which addresses snooze.

03-23-11 01:37 PM
    Sorry to report that my alarm did not go off this morning, despite testing the alarm yesterday. Here is a synopsis of the log:

Trying Carrier Specific APN - MCC: 310 MNC: 420

No Carrier Specific APN for MCC: 310 and MBC: 420
    Trying Direct
    No Updated Available
    03-23-11 02:06 PM
    I.m signed up too.
    03-23-11 03:31 PM
    Are you sending any more beta's out i'm kinda bummed that i missed this. was looking forward on giving this a whirl.
    03-23-11 04:03 PM
    Hope i can test this for you, i have three regular alarm clocks in my house that i do not use, this would be a welcomed change to the same ole alarm that i have been using. i signed up, let me in, let me in!!!
    03-23-11 04:35 PM
    Just downloaded the app and created my account. Running into a problem when I choose the Test Alarm option. I'm stuck on the Communicating with Server pop up.
    At first I was using a GPRS connection so I thought that might be the cause. After 10 mins I performed a battery pull. However, on wifi I have the same problem.
    It's too bad there is no cancel button on there. Gonna do my 2nd battery pull now. Btw, I'm running OS 6.0.0.499 on my Bold 9700
    03-23-11 04:59 PM
    Hi guys,

Just finished installing, pressed "Test Alarm" and... it's been "Communicating with Server / Please wait..." for about 30 minutes now and I'm not able to stop it! Guess I'll have to pull my battery off...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Telmo
    03-23-11 05:05 PM
    Hi guys,

Just finished installing, pressed "Test Alarm" and... it's been "Communicating with Server / Please wait..." for about 30 minutes now and I'm not able to stop it! Guess I'll have to pull my battery off...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Telmo
    same thing happened to me. i just did battery pull
    03-23-11 05:06 PM
    Hi guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Telmo
    Just installed today, had the same problem where it stalled communicating with server. Also there is no option to pick male/female voice.

Idea sounds really cool though.
    03-23-11 05:13 PM
    Hi guys,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Telmo
    Just stoped and sent you guys the event log, hope it helps!

Cheers,
    Telmo
    03-23-11 05:15 PM
    I'm from the Netherlands, should it already recognize those locations when entering a local city in the set-up screen?
    03-23-11 05:16 PM
    I tried to set it up and couldn't get past "Location". It said my location is unknown. I live in Dallas, TX. Um, a little help here. lol
    03-23-11 05:30 PM
    Did batt pull too...still "communicating with server forevvvvvvvvver" any help ...this app will be awesome

03-23-11 05:34 PM
    Did batt pull too...still "communicating with server forevvvvvvvvver" any help ...this app will be awesome

The server is down!!! They underestimated the power of the crackberry nation!!!! Lmao

03-23-11 05:38 PM
    Server is down at the moment but update loaded!
    krispowers likes this.
    03-23-11 05:38 PM
    I'm gonna guess its on the server side...I'm getting the same things as everyone else. Maybe we are puttin some extra heat on their servers. I know once I got the e-mail I went straight to the download link. On my 3rd batt pull right now.
    03-23-11 05:39 PM
    yeah, this app would be nice if it worked properly. I tried a few test runs (all ending with a battery pull) and just like everyone i cant connect to the server.
    03-23-11 05:42 PM
    Hiya Everbody, Ive signed up and I have got the eMail to download app, its now in a continual loop connecting to the server......
    03-23-11 05:43 PM
    Same here...however, my phone started screaming after 20 minutes of trying to connect! I closed the app and all was fine. Scared the hello outa me LOL... Hope this is fixed soon...

03-23-11 05:51 PM
    It won't let me choose a location, and any location I try in my state won't work.
    03-23-11 06:12 PM
    I just got my e-mail with the download link and and set up the app.

No problems connecting to the server or getting the app to run, and the current time and time zone are correct as it selected America/New_York, but it won't recognize my location (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada).
    03-23-11 06:25 PM
926 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD