Yeah. A lot of bugs have been introduced at the server level. It's become a bit unusable to me at this point. Even the fix for the spacing between the last sentence and the name has reverted back. Hoping for a fix soon.
    09-07-11 11:53 PM
    Hi everyone! Our team has been working hard to stabilize the backend... It seems to be running a lot smoother now.

Can everyone who was experiencing problems, let me know if they are continuing to experience problems?
    09-08-11 02:26 AM
    Wakeful has performed fine for the past 2 days.

Another suggestion: When the phone is locked, I have to unlock it before I can turn off Wakeful. The native alarm pops up over the lock screen when the alarm goes off, letting you turn off the alarm without unlocking the phone. Can the same thing be done with Wakeful?
    09-08-11 08:52 AM
    I think on devices running OS5 and above maybe able to get around this, but we are looking into this.
    09-08-11 02:20 PM
    Still nothing for me this morning. Alarm didn't go off.
    09-09-11 02:20 AM
    it was fine this AM, running OS5...979 on Bold-9700
    09-09-11 01:01 PM
    Received unknown global event: -2582695550621767965

Wakeful did not go off this morning and I got pages and pages of this same error.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    09-17-11 09:06 AM
    Received unknown global event: -2582695550621767965

Wakeful did not go off this morning and I got pages and pages of this same error.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    exactly same issues here and i noticed also it runs in the background even though I'm keep properly closing it..wtf
    Last edited by joju58; 09-17-11 at 11:29 AM.
    09-17-11 11:02 AM
    Buzzing for me this am.
    09-17-11 12:03 PM
    Buzzing for me this am.
    lucky you at least you got something
    09-17-11 12:47 PM
    Still getting pages and pages of error on my end.
    09-17-11 12:51 PM
    Still getting pages and pages of error on my end.
    i rebooted and it stopped, at least not running anymore in the background
    09-17-11 12:55 PM
    Nothing got at this AM, not even buzzing, this is really gets me annoying now.
    09-18-11 06:38 PM
    Wakeful seems to have taken a permanent nap on my BB. It didn't do anything this morning. No buzzing, no error message, no nothing. When I tested it using the Test Alarm button it worked perfect.
    09-18-11 09:08 PM
    Yeah. A lot of bugs have been introduced at the server level. It's become a bit unusable to me at this point. Even the fix for the spacing between the last sentence and the name has reverted back. Hoping for a fix soon.
    Yep.
    Previous versions-Never had a problem. Worked well. Limited in scope and functionality.
    Current version-Always a problem. Not working. Added functionality which can't be utilized.

The update process has crippled the application to an unusable state.
    It is no longer reliable (which is essential for an alarm application). I'm back to the native alarm again.
    Still hoping for a fix in short time.
    09-19-11 06:35 AM
    If i was depending on this app, i was already out of my job .... that's why whatever time i set here, 3 min later i always setting native alarm
    09-19-11 01:44 PM
    lol did MadBrad just quote himself. Wakeful worked this morning but the point that Brad was making is a valid one. This app was fine until they added so many functions to it that they brought it to it's knees. I always turn off the alarm before it gets done with all of the updates its giving me. I've never heard the thing clear through. It tells me good morning and gives me the temp and by then I'm turning it off.

And yes, I always set the native alarm 5 minutes later as a backup.
    09-19-11 02:06 PM
    lol did MadBrad just quote himself. Wakeful worked this morning but the point that Brad was making is a valid one. This app was fine until they added so many functions to it that they brought it to it's knees. I always turn off the alarm before it gets done with all of the updates its giving me. I've never heard the thing clear through. It tells me good morning and gives me the temp and by then I'm turning it off.

And yes, I always set the native alarm 5 minutes later as a backup.
    LoL. Yes I did. Just as a reiteration.
    The updates are needed; however, it is either poorly coded or their servers need serious attention.
    My device is always next to me. When it was working, I used to place it next to my ear and listen to it fully (with what selections were present). It made sure I was up before the native alarm started, which I would shut off immediately.
    I have always set the native alarm afterwards as well, but when it stopped working at all, I don't even bother with it. When the native alarm wakes me, I'm on the WakeFul log screen telling me about pages & pages of errors.

Funny though, it does work for the most part when I test it from within the app.
    09-19-11 02:26 PM
    Guys - we just pushed a new version of Wakeful live the other day. Our team recently sent out an email explaining the server problems we had experienced. It was a rough few weeks for us, but we are pretty confident all of the issues have been resolved. If anyone is having any problems please let me know.
    10-20-11 10:28 AM
    I installed the new file last night and Wakeful worked perfectly this morning. It's good to have this back.
    10-20-11 10:52 AM
    Ha! That's what I get for not checking the application for an update prompt...
    I thought this was just another a spam email for a fix with the Android release, and ignored it...

I just upgraded and my first test worked well. I just have to use it in "real world" implementation.
    Will report back later.

Thank You...
    Updates are always welcome!
    10-20-11 02:58 PM
    me too got a new version and worked this morning perfectly
    10-20-11 09:50 PM
    Hooray!

Glad its working for everyone especially since we are experiencing about a 400% load on the server with all of the new trials and old trials coming back onto the system.
    10-21-11 07:15 AM
    Just wondering if there is a way to listen to wakeful through the headphones or through an external speaker, or even better through a surround system. I tried the RCA 3.5 mm but it always sounds through the internal speaker, the same happens with the internal blackberry alarm.

Can anyone come up with a way to do so?
    03-02-12 05:37 PM
    I wiped and upgraded my OS and now when I tried to set up my Wakeful alarm (also clicking on the forgot my password option), it keeps giving me the 'the wakeful server is down, pleas try again later' after a long time trying to connect to the server. It's been days since I've been trying to connect.

I've sent an email to customer support but haven't heard from them.

edit/update: Solved my own problem, no thanks to the lack of support via email or PM to the Wakeful team. Seems mobihand does not support this app any more, where I bought it, and it only offers the old version. Downloaded the latest version from app world and was able to login and set up my Wakeful app without any more problems.
    Last edited by evil.bunny; 05-03-12 at 06:38 PM. Reason: solved my own issue
    05-01-12 07:18 PM
926 ... 35363738
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD