Then I'm not the only one missing it...

Can we have it back, please?
    03-30-11 06:12 PM
    I got it..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 06:20 PM

03-30-11 06:24 PM
    im runn os 6 dont have any notification. id like it tho.
    03-30-11 06:28 PM
    I agree about the commercial. It was just an idea. I have no insight whatsoever on what they are going to do. But an ad supported app in addition to a premium app is being tossed around I would think.
    03-30-11 06:33 PM
    I got it..

I had it but it is gone after this update.
    03-30-11 06:39 PM
    wierd .. im on new update as well .. i did a fresh install -- i deleted old version before installing new.
    03-30-11 06:54 PM
    wierd .. im on new update as well .. i did a fresh install -- i deleted old version before installing new.
    Just did a fresh install and no go....
    03-30-11 07:25 PM
    I installed over the old version and rebooted...and worked well for me??? Try another batt-pull...and we are blowin' up their servers too, so that might have something to do with it...

03-30-11 07:41 PM
    try again because is working fine over here!!
    03-30-11 07:44 PM
    im runn os 6 dont have any notification. id like it tho.
    This is fixed. Coming out in a new version soon!
    03-30-11 08:20 PM
    I agree about the commercial. It was just an idea. I have no insight whatsoever on what they are going to do. But an ad supported app in addition to a premium app is being tossed around I would think.
    We're going to email a survey to everyone soon to get feedback on these issues. Definitely have thought about an ad supported model along with a paid app with no ads....
    03-30-11 08:22 PM
    This is fixed. Coming out in a new version soon!
    Nice ! ..........
    03-30-11 08:22 PM
    Are you having issues with the app or is your sun icon not showing up? If you're having issues with the app please forward us your log and a detailed message.
    03-30-11 08:23 PM
    We're going to email a survey to everyone soon to get feedback on these issues. Definitely have thought about an ad supported model along with a paid app with no ads....
    GREAT idea about the survey! There are a few different price points in my mind and I have different comfort levels with them. And I too thought that a ad based and then a paid ad free version might be a good idea. But this project has MUCH MUCH potential. Seems like this might make a good PlayBook app too.
    03-30-11 08:28 PM
    Are you having issues with the app or is your sun icon not showing up? If you're having issues with the app please forward us your log and a detailed message.
    No the app is fine and update is working as expected just the icon not showing. Re-installed with battery pulls and nothing but will continue with it as is as everything else is working.
    03-30-11 08:47 PM
    Real test with the app is going to be when it wakes me up tomorrow and then wakes me up the next without having to hit "set alarm" again
    03-30-11 08:51 PM
    Received my link today. Downloaded it and ran a couple of test to show it off to friends. Everything is working so far, I'll update in the morning.
    03-30-11 10:00 PM
    Got my email link today.
    Thank you very much.

I've tested it several times and seems to work well. True test will be in the morning. Can't wait to see my wife's reaction.

I noticed that the female voice cuts off the end of the phrase "party cloudy".
    I also noticed that when performing the "test alarm", regarless of how you adjust the volume, it stays louds for the test. However, it really is adjusting the volume but just not in test mode.

BTW: I vote for a paid version.

Good Luck
    03-30-11 10:12 PM
    Worked with no problems this morning. Great job!

03-31-11 05:04 AM
    Worked with no problems this morning. Great job!

Ok great! So far it seems like about 95% of our users are able to get this new version to work. We're working hard on fixing it for those other 5%.
    03-31-11 07:33 AM
    Went off like a charm... Now - I'm not touching this till it does or doesn't go off tomorrow at the same time.

03-31-11 07:35 AM
    Went off as scheduled this morning!!
    03-31-11 07:37 AM
    Worked great as scheduled!!! Thank you !! Awesome app

03-31-11 08:32 AM
    Yeah no issues here either, went off just fine today. I didn't have to "set alarm" or anything last night, just updated and voila..... worked just fine....
    03-31-11 08:47 AM
926 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD