Can you send it to my email? Did you try updating your account? If you did, this may have caused some issues and I'd suggest you try updating your account again.
    Actually I did update my account yesterday evening before setting the alarm. I just tried to update again and get a message "Failed to update...invalid information."
    03-15-11 02:03 PM
    Ok - this time I fixed the weather issue. We're still looking into the other issues you are experiencing.
    Got your PM and responded to it. Thanks!

I just noticed another minor bug. The alarm was set for 3:06 p.m. When it was announced, the voice said the time was "Three Six P.M." It sounded really strange without him saying the "Oh" in the middle.
    03-15-11 02:12 PM
    Logged in problem and updated my location. It took it fine.

Still no weather on alarm.. And its reading the same news as this morning.

Looking forward to the future additions and updates.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 02:13 PM
    We're going to have to evaluate this. It may cause too much stress on our server to regenerate a new audio every snooze...
    Good point.

I'm curious how you'll implement the calendar appointments...and whether there's not a way to transfer the time update task to handheld instead of keeping it server based.

I don't know the architecture, so it might not be feasible...
    03-15-11 02:20 PM
    We're going to have to evaluate this. It may cause too much stress on our server to regenerate a new audio every snooze...
    In my opinion, if you want this app to take off as a replacement to the native alarm, it HAS to have the ability to snooze. How about instead of hitting the server every time its snoozed, the snooze alarms could be more standard. I don't know if this would be possible, but it would be kinda cool if it said "Good morning, Pez. You have been snoozing for 10 minutes and its now 6:10am!", then "Good morning, Pez. You have been snoozing for 20 minutes and its now 6:20am!", etc. If that could be done without hitting the server each time, that would be great!

Another feature suggestion... The ability to backup and restore settings to SD card. This would become especially helpful if the ability to add multiple alarms gets added and more personalization makes its way in.
    03-15-11 02:21 PM
    In my opinion, if you want this app to take off as a replacement to the native alarm, it HAS to have the ability to snooze. How about instead of hitting the server every time its snoozed, the snooze alarms could be more standard. I don't know if this would be possible, but it would be kinda cool if it said "Good morning, Pez. You have been snoozing for 10 minutes and its now 6:10am!", then "Good morning, Pez. You have been snoozing for 20 minutes and its now 6:20am!", etc. If that could be done without hitting the server each time, that would be great!

Another feature suggestion... The ability to backup and restore settings to SD card. This would become especially helpful if the ability to add multiple alarms gets added and more personalization makes its way in.
    Sounds like a great solution to the snooze issue! I don't necessarily need all the bells and whistles for the additional rings. Even a standard buzz and ring would work on the snooze alarms for me. Save the server space for adding additional content sources, LOVE the idea of local sports scores!!!!
    03-15-11 02:52 PM

I like this also ..
    03-15-11 03:24 PM
    Actually I did update my account yesterday evening before setting the alarm. I just tried to update again and get a message "Failed to update...invalid information."
    It might be best to log out and create a new account. I can delete your account if you PM me your email.
    03-15-11 03:31 PM

I think we've decided we are just going to have it hit our server every time the snooze happens. We just need to run some tests to see how well it can scale....
    03-15-11 03:32 PM
    It might be best to log out and create a new account. I can delete your account if you PM me your email.
    I forgot to email you .. but I got back into my original account just fine a couple hours ago.
    03-15-11 03:33 PM
    I think we've decided we are just going to have it hit our server every time the snooze happens. We just need to run some tests to see how well it can scale....
    It would be really nice to have a customizable snooze duration in the settings. If you are planning on going that route, make sure to take that into consideration.

Like pk mentioned, I don't need all the bells and whistles for the snooze alarms either. But it's always nice to have options!
    03-15-11 03:42 PM
    i just need 15 minutes .. anymore than that and you might as well have Wakeful send an email to my office saying I wont be in ..
    03-15-11 03:52 PM
    New error: "Trying CarrierSpecific APN - MCC: 310 MNC: 420"

"No Carrier Specific APN for MCC: 310 and MNC: 420"

"Trying Direct:
    03-15-11 04:48 PM

Agree, I love this idea

And for my side.. No problem at all (login, time & place setting). It would be great if we can set what to be mentioned (ie. just mentioning the weather only, or news only, etc). And few different alarm entry set will be great (different setting on particular day, or Week end) without the need to change it every time. If it is not putting stress on you server

btw is it just me or someone also notice increase in battery usage (from meterberry 1-2% increase)..

A Very Potential Apps!!
    03-15-11 06:18 PM
    I got extra battery usage with this so far.. With it installed I lose approx mb over a 3 hr period.. Uninstalled - stable..

These are early builds tho.. To be expected..

03-15-11 06:21 PM
    Battery usage will drop to almost nothing with our next version. The version we are running now doesn't even run in the background. It's very minimal.
    03-15-11 06:26 PM
    Battery usage will drop to almost nothing with our next version. The version we are running now doesn't even run in the background. It's very minimal.
    Wow this great programs just keeps getting better.
    03-15-11 06:38 PM
    Wow this great programs just keeps getting better.
    Our goal is only to improve from this period of time

I'm still amazed how many people use "Snooze". I have seriously never used it in my life. When it goes off I typically get up cause I can't get back to sleep. Maybe I'll have to try out the new snooze button more in the future. lol
    03-15-11 10:11 PM

I'm still amazed how many people use "Snooze". I have seriously never used it in my life. When it goes off I typically get up cause I can't get back to sleep. Maybe I'll have to try out the new snooze button more in the future. lol
    I don't snooze more than once. I'm also really hoping we get sports scores and other content choices, but for THIS sports nut, it's sports scores also!
    03-15-11 10:16 PM
    Signed up as well, looking for a new way to set up my morning alarn, let's see how this app works.

03-15-11 10:24 PM
    Had an issue with login. It didn't recognise my email and/or password. But I signed up again and all is fine! We can't wait for the update!

03-15-11 10:41 PM
    Love the improvement. Will be waiting for next version

03-16-11 01:20 AM
    This app is great! I nth on the snooze feature (although this morning I slept right through 9minutes of Wakeful calling my name and telling me about the weather and news, proof I was dead tired) I use that on the native app a lot.

I haven't been able to successfully close the app though. Even tried logging out and clicking close but it's still running (reminds me of Drivesafely).
    03-16-11 01:39 AM

Don't do it.. Its an evil, vicious cycle...

03-16-11 06:05 AM
    So this morning everything worked great. Weather, the time used the "o" for 7:05am. Weather update and all great, news, no issues whatsoever. I do think, not sure if it's even possible but for sure the user options for news updates will be great. Also the volume control. It's pretty stinking loud lol. It's great that it makes sure you're awake. My Dad heard the alarm and was totally amazed by the app. I didn't tell him anything about it, he has an Android. I just told him I bet your phone doesn't do that, and he just looked at me and smiled. Great app really.
    03-16-11 07:20 AM
926 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD