Updating now (: thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 09:38 AM
    Thanks updating now..
    07-02-10 10:47 AM
    i have a bold 9650 running 5.0.0.732
    07-02-10 06:10 PM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.1 of Secure Photo app has been uploaded. This version should fix the issue of 'No encrypted images' message when you click to view encrypted images.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    Here my are findings with this ver:

Whenever you enter the app to put in the password the background turns white.

No opt to check off a folder when you encrypt/decrypt. In the prior ver we had this opt. However the folder does encrypt and decrypt but there's no visual indication.

View images displays nothing

I sent an Error Log but didn't get a confirmation it was sent, however when I went to messages I saw it was sent but didn't see any info logged other then my pin, model number and key info.
    07-04-10 01:13 PM
    Here my are findings with this ver:

Whenever you enter the app to put in the password the background turns white.

No opt to check off a folder when you encrypt/decrypt. In the prior ver we had this opt. However the folder does encrypt and decrypt but there's no visual indication.

View images displays nothing

I sent an Error Log but didn't get a confirmation it was sent, however when I went to messages I saw it was sent but didn't see any info logged other then my pin, model number and key info.
    Hi tfrankson,
    Thank you for your feedback. I will recommend you to uninstall and then re-install the app afresh on your device. Also, use the same old key and do not change it, as the decryption will take place only if both old and new keys are same.

Let me know your feedback after re-install.

Thanks,
    Ani
    07-06-10 12:53 AM
    Dear All,
    Wait is over! Secure Photo has been officially released on www.GetEmpower.com Empower website. You can install the free trial and purchase it from CrackBerry store.

You can also try our latest BlackBerry apps - Battery Saver, Simple Tip Calculator, Missed call LED, Light Bulbs, Sokoban, Same Ball, Stacks, Betris at Empower website and CrackBerry store as well. Free trial is available for all of them.

Regards,
    Ani
    07-22-10 12:44 AM
    getempower.com / Secure Photo App.

Disgusted with the lack of customer service . At least a dozen attempts to contact them. My pictures are now lost for six months. and they dont even have the decency to respond . my problem is that it seems in upgrading to their new version they have restricted the key to 10 digits when my passcode/ key was originally 12 digits. As a result I get a message that says loading when I try to retrieve my shots. I have no back up anywhere and no on from this company will even take my call. Any Ideas ?
    10-21-12 04:07 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD