Hi Lincs1,
    You need not uninstall the earlier version, just install the latest updated version 1.52 on your device and reboot (battery-pull) your device. Now, check and let me know if you face any issues.

Best,
    Ani
    Thanks Ani, installed and tested, can't find anything that is a problem now. Will let you know if anything goes wrong but it's all looking good as it is now
    06-11-10 07:53 AM
    Hi tfrankson,
    The LED in Missed call LED app should blink at the same rate as it blinks normally for all other applications. Is it not blinking at the same rate like for SMSs, emails, etc?

Thanks,
    Ani
    Hi Ani, I assume it does. It's just that I use BerryBuzz for all my LED alerts and I'm use to my settings.

All is well then.
    06-11-10 10:01 AM
    Dear Beta Team members,
    Install the version 1.61 of Missed Call LED from the usual beta location and let me know your feedback and suggestions. In this version we have added the option for the user, to set the blink rate for LED.

Thanks,
    Ani
    06-14-10 07:24 AM
    Dear Beta Team members,
    Install the version 1.61 of Missed Call LED from the usual beta location and let me know your feedback and suggestions. In this version we have added the option for the user, to set the blink rate for LED.

Thanks,
    Ani
    Very Nice. Thanks for this feature. All works fine on my end. I like the new LED Blink Rate Icon.
    06-14-10 09:45 AM
    Works like a charm now.
    06-14-10 12:12 PM
    Dear All,
    Wait is over! Missed Call LED has been officially released on BlackBerry Threaded SMS, BlackBerry Call Blocker, Empower HTML Mail Viewer and more | GetEmpower on Empower website. You can install free trial and purchase from CrackBerry store Missed Call LED Alert - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

You can also try our latest BlackBerry games - Light Bulbs, Sokoban, Same Ball, Stacks, Betris, Bubble Pop and Daughter in the box at Empower website and CrackBerry store as well. Free trial is available for all of them.

Regards,
    Ani
    Last edited by ani; 06-17-10 at 07:12 AM.
    06-17-10 07:10 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD