Ok I have an update on how it is working on my phone now. When I get a call and I let it ring completely and let it go to voicemail, the my LED blinks only once. But when I get a call and hit "Ignore", then the LED blinks like it is supposed to.
    I'm having the same issue as above. Mines doesn't work period when the phone rings out to voicemail. But blinks when I hit ignore.
    06-01-10 12:27 AM
    Dear members of Pvt Beta Team,
    A new version of Missed Call LED v1.4 is now available. The latest version fixes the issue of LED not blinking when a call is directed to voicemail. Please download it from the usual link. In case you don't have it in your BlackBerry Browser history you can check it in your PM. In case you have deleted your PM, then PM me and I will send across the link.

Let me know your feedback and suggestions..

Best,
    Ani
    06-01-10 06:30 AM
    I'm not sure if I've done something wrong when installing the new version, I removed the first test version and then installed the new one and when I try to test it it takes me to the registration screen, I enter the details you gave in the pm but it's saying 'no record'
    Hi Lincs1,
    You have not yet registered the app on your device. Please check your PM for registration details. In case you face any issues, send me a PM with your device PIN and email address, so that I can take care of the registration of app.

Regards,
    Ani
    06-01-10 06:33 AM
    Hi Ani, I just unistalled older ver, and reinstalled this new ver but the app is still behaving as before. Only blinks when the call is ignored. Once it goes to voicemail it blinks only once and that's it.

Dear members of Pvt Beta Team,
    A new version of Missed Call LED v1.4 is now available. The latest version fixes the issue of LED not blinking when a call is directed to voicemail. Please download it from the usual link. In case you don't have it in your BlackBerry Browser history you can check it in your PM. In case you have deleted your PM, then PM me and I will send across the link.

Let me know your feedback and suggestions..

Best,
    Ani
    06-01-10 09:50 AM
    Hi Lincs1,
    You have not yet registered the app on your device. Please check your PM for registration details. In case you face any issues, send me a PM with your device PIN and email address, so that I can take care of the registration of app.

Regards,
    Ani
    Hi Ani,

Thank you for your help, I managed to register the app now from the code in our pm.

I have installed the latest test version, the same problem still occurs, the LED will blink just once.
    The LED colour selection works and shows the colour when selecting.
    Option for enable and disable now works too.
    Just the failure to repeat blink seems to be the only problem that I have on my OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 10:25 AM
    1.4 is working the same as 1.3, where if you Ignore the call, the LED blinks, but if you let it ring completely, it only blinks once.
    06-01-10 01:29 PM
    Going to try registering and upgrading now.
    06-01-10 08:41 PM
    I was able to register. I can't change it to "Enable." It stays on "Disable."

I don't see an LED change or anything else.
    06-01-10 09:05 PM
    This time, the LED started blinking (not the right color though, just the normal red) and kept blinking. Even after I went and looked at the missed call. I had to use LED Reset to stop it.
    06-01-10 11:00 PM
    This time, the LED started blinking (not the right color though, just the normal red) and kept blinking. Even after I went and looked at the missed call. I had to use LED Reset to stop it.
    Hi c0rinne,
    You are facing these issues as you have installed both v1.2 and v1.4 of the app on your device, which might be creating issues. I recommended in my earlier post that you should uninstall v1.2 before installing the new version.

Just go to Applications under Options > Advanced Options and uninstall the version 1.2.47.59 version of app. Reboot your device, recheck and let me know your feedback.

Also, dev team is working on the fix for the issue of LED blink for voicemail redirected calls. An upgrade will be available with the fix.

Best,
    Ani
    06-02-10 12:15 AM
    Dear Private beta team members,
    Our dev team require some information from the users running on OS 5.0 on their devices. I have send PMs to all private beta members with details. Please check your PM to install the latest version. In case of any issues let me know.

Regards,
    Ani
    06-02-10 03:47 AM
    Hi Ani,

I've installed the new version from the pm you sent us, tested as instructed but when I use 'mail report' nothing happens. I have a screen shot of the report its logged if that helps?

When using ignore the app works.
    When the call is left to go to voicemail it doesn't work.

06-02-10 06:55 AM
    Hi Ani,

I've installed the new version from the pm you sent us, tested as instructed but when I use 'mail report' nothing happens. I have a screen shot of the report its logged if that helps?

Same. I am attaching my log.
    06-02-10 07:53 AM
    Hi Ani,

With 1.5 ver its' still behaving as before. I sent my log.
    06-02-10 12:10 PM
    Hi Ani,

Whilst the latest fixes are being worked out, I'm just wondering if there is or could be made a way to control the speed of the led blinking? Whilst testing the app I've realised that the led blinks so slow that when I glance at my phone after leaving it for whatever reason and looking at the led to see if its flashing the chosen colour for a missed call its easy to miss because the blink rate is so slow, can it be made to blink faster to catch the user eye better?

06-05-10 11:24 AM
    The latest ver, 1.51 is working correctly on my end. Blinks when calls goes to voicemail and when you ignore it. As it was mentioned before, it would be nice if we were able to choose the speed of the blinking LED.
    06-08-10 08:38 AM
    Dear Private Beta team members,
    I have uploaded a newer version 1.52 of Missed Call LED with fix of issues with devices running on OS 5.0. LED blink speed for the app has been increased to the default LED blink rate on BlackBerry, as per suggestions.

Install the version 1.52 of Missed Call LED from the usual beta location. In case you don't have it in your browser history, check your PM. Let me know your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
    Ani
    06-09-10 05:03 AM
    Dear Private Beta team members,
    I have uploaded a newer version 1.52 of Missed Call LED with fix of issues with devices running on OS 5.0. LED blink speed for the app has been increased to the default LED blink rate on BlackBerry, as per suggestions.

Install the version 1.52 of Missed Call LED from the usual beta location. In case you don't have it in your browser history, check your PM. Let me know your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
    Ani
    It still seems slow, but maybe it's just me. Maybe if you could add an option in the app itself for us to adjust the speed: Ex (slow/med/fast)
    06-09-10 09:23 AM
    The LED blinks when I hit "Ignore" AND when I let it ring to voicemail. One thing that does not work is...when the other guy calls, but hangs up before it goes to voicemail. So I don't hit ignore and it doesn't go to voicemail. That is the only time the LED does not work. But other than that, version 1.52 is great!!
    06-09-10 09:42 AM
    Mines Blinks in all situation:

Hit Ignore
    Goes to Voicemail
    If the person hangs up before reaching voicemail/or me pressing ignore
    06-09-10 10:35 AM
    Will test the new version,

do we still need to be deleting the old test version like before or can we install this update over the old one?
    06-09-10 06:24 PM
    Will test the new version,

do we still need to be deleting the old test version like before or can we install this update over the old one?
    Hi Lincs1,
    You need not uninstall the earlier version, just install the latest updated version 1.52 on your device and reboot (battery-pull) your device. Now, check and let me know if you face any issues.

Best,
    Ani
    06-09-10 11:53 PM
    The LED blinks when I hit "Ignore" AND when I let it ring to voicemail. One thing that does not work is...when the other guy calls, but hangs up before it goes to voicemail. So I don't hit ignore and it doesn't go to voicemail. That is the only time the LED does not work. But other than that, version 1.52 is great!!
    Hi RGunturi,
    Please check your device permissions under Options > Advanced Options > Applications > MissedCallLed > Edit permissions (menu item) > under Connections/Interactions/User-Data all Options are set to 'Allow'. 'Save' these changes.

Now, recheck if the app works in that specific situation.

Best,
    Ani
    06-10-10 12:02 AM
    Hi RGunturi,
    Please check your device permissions under Options > Advanced Options > Applications > MissedCallLed > Edit permissions (menu item) > under Connections/Interactions/User-Data all Options are set to 'Allow'. 'Save' these changes.

Now, recheck if the app works in that specific situation.

Best,
    Ani
    That fixed it! Thanks!
    06-10-10 11:28 AM
    It still seems slow, but maybe it's just me. Maybe if you could add an option in the app itself for us to adjust the speed: Ex (slow/med/fast)
    Hi tfrankson,
    The LED in Missed call LED app should blink at the same rate as it blinks normally for all other applications. Is it not blinking at the same rate like for SMSs, emails, etc?

Thanks,
    Ani
    06-11-10 05:13 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD