Hey all,

I was hoping to get some feedback on an application I just finished the first release of. The app is for the Blackberry Storm, Bold and 8900 Curve. Anything really that runs 4.6+.

The app lets you write your legislators through your blackberry, vote on the bills they are voting on (updates your legislators with your votes) and keeps track over time how often your legislators are voting for or against you.

If you feel nice enough to give me some feedback the 4.6+ code for the Storm, Bold and Curve is below.

Point YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER TO these and make sure the Browser is set to Blackberry as the default.

http://visiblevote.us/bb/new/visiblevote.jad

NOTE: Please look further down for a thread that more people are talking about this on for more information. Thanks!

Regards,
    Paul
    Last edited by gte773h; 04-04-09 at 12:03 PM.
    04-03-09 03:12 PM
    Hey all,

Sorry about the issue earlier... I had a bug which stopped the Storms from connecting. I havent tested this with the Bold or 8900 Curve personally. If anyone can provide feedback on those platforms I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Visible Vote!

Regards,
    Paul
    04-04-09 01:30 AM
    Very nice! Turns out nobody agrees with me.

I did see an issue that the votes I place doesn't move that issue to the voted on section unless I exit and go back into the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 02:56 AM
    For my 4.5 curve. I cannot get it to contact the server. It tells me to try later with a better signal. I have full bars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 08:26 AM
    Do you have a site with more information or screenshots?
    04-04-09 08:28 AM
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback... I shouldnt have created two threads on this. :-) Most of the people are posting on this one and it has more information on the app.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...issues-198283/

The Curve version wont work until I recompile it with the bug fixes I just fixed for the Storm.

So I think it will work properly now for the 4.6+ OS versions. Please check this before installing under Options->About.

I should have the version for the other blackberrys soon. Just need to look over my code again.
    04-04-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD