07-27-12 02:32 AM
36 12
tools
    The beta served its purpose, alright. I had to reload my OS and missed it so much I bought QuickShot to replace the missing beta OTA link. QuickShot is well worth it just to have a lighter app.
    11-23-11 02:11 PM
    I love this little app but must be missing something in the options somewhere? I notice some people have the watermark on the top, but mine is always on the bottom. I'd like to be able to move it around if possible. Thanks in advance
    11-29-11 01:48 PM
    This app has been turned over to Shao128 to be published, modified, or buried at CB's discretion...

If you get QuickShot Free it has a fainter watermark, otherwise it's only a buck for the watermark-free version where you can also change the quality & format.
    11-29-11 02:14 PM
    This app has been turned over to Shao128 to be published, modified, or buried at CB's discretion...

If you get QuickShot Free it has a fainter watermark, otherwise it's only a buck for the watermark-free version where you can also change the quality & format.
    Thanks for the quick reply, and my apologies for confusion...
    I have CrackShot, which was free, but does have the ability to change the quality jpeg or even make a png, and it came with Multi CrackShot too. I'd be very happy to pay a buck for what I have and/or the ability to move the watermark....or do I already have that ability hidden somewhere? Mine seems like a cross between the two versions you describe.

I thought I'd been following this app since the beta was released and hope I didn't miss my chance for this feature, paid or otherwise. Perhaps I should send a note to Shao who has helped me so kindly with apps I bought in the past. I only know what I read on the blog when I got the cool app, then I started noticing pics with the marks up top. I sure hope it isn't to be buried because I think it's good to keep spreading the CB love, yes?
    11-29-11 02:46 PM
    It's really up to CB what they do with it now, I turned it over to them and it's their app now, my app is QuickShot. If they want it would be easy to add a setting to choose the mark's location.
    Last edited by phone9; 07-26-12 at 11:31 PM. Reason: brevity
    11-29-11 03:58 PM
    ummm....can someone tell me how to download the crackshot on my torch 9800?
    Thanks
    05-30-12 05:30 PM
    May I ask if Crachshot is no longer available. I've gone to the site mentioned and it is no longer there. If it isn't at this site could some please highlight and ota for me please?

Thank you
    07-25-12 04:35 PM
    I turned it over to CB and they elected not to publish it.

A lot of work for nothing. Apparently some users thought it was too large.
    07-26-12 11:30 PM
    I turned it over to CB and they elected not to publish it.

A lot of work for nothing. Apparently some users thought it was too large.

That's too bad. But, it is an excellent app. For what it's worth..... Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    07-26-12 11:38 PM
    There is a free version of QuickShot at the moment, with no watermark. Only functional difference to the paid version is there's no PNG option (but you can save JPEG at 95%), and no multi-screenshot feature.

So that's basically CrackShot but without the animation or watermark.
    07-27-12 02:12 AM
    Excellent, thank you for the link. I liked Crackshot a lot, I thought it was an excellent app.
    07-27-12 02:32 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD