I'd like to have one place where I can find out what the latest beta apps are...so I'm making a thread for them. It anyone has any new beta's or ones I haven't listed post it!!!! I also want people to post on apps that are close to the alpha stages and list any important info about when it will become a public beta. Yes i know there are a ton of them, but Beta's can be useful

here are the apps so far that I have found useful...

Beejive-instant messaging great app for anyone looking for something storm-friendly for facebook(it also works for AIm and other chat clients too) this is the app they give you a 30 day trial and then you got to pay 29.95. If anyone knows of a free facebook chat one let me know(29.95 i quite a bit for a chat app)

Skype- still having some trouble using it, but i just got it maybe 30 minutes ago. I'm thinking enabling compatibility mode might help...maybe.

Skyfire-So far this is only in the alpha 2 stages and should be looking at a public beta release sometime this summer. for those of you who don't know the magic of this app let me tell you...It's the worlds greatest browser with full flash support...yes soon you shall become one with hulu.com on your blackberry and rot your brain with tv on your phone.

I'll post more later. (with urls when 10 people post.lol)
    Train
    06-02-09 10:16 PM
    Everyone knows this info. So oi don't think you will be getting 10 posts you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 04:41 PM
    Come on guys. Don't be like that let's help a crackbrother !!!! And also I'm very interested in the hulu thing.
    06-03-09 06:35 PM
    post ...........
    06-03-09 06:53 PM
    Skyfire isn't even on the drawing board for the Storm. Bold and Curve only I believe.

06-04-09 12:48 AM
    Not everyone knows about all the beta apps or apps that are in the works. If you think everyone knows all those why didn't you post something relevant to the thread.

Also as far as skyfire. They don't have anything for storm yet, but the compatibility feature of the storm allows us to have most of the alps for other blackberrys.

06-04-09 08:14 AM
    Apps not alps. Dang correction feature.

06-04-09 08:15 AM
    Bump to post to get to ten.

I would be interested in skyfire. Hulu on my phone would be awesome.
    06-04-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD