It went back to the trial version after it said I had an update. I contacted them and they sent me the files but I never got them on my computer, now they cant be found in my BB. Do i have to repurchase the app or what?

I logged into App world where I bought it, but NO purchases are showing up.
    12-01-09 01:24 PM
    It went back to the trial version after it said I had an update. I contacted them and they sent me the files but I never got them on my computer, now they cant be found in my BB. Do i have to repurchase the app or what?

I logged into App world where I bought it, but NO purchases are showing up.
    Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. When I posted the trial to App World, I learned that they have problems with trial versions -- if you want to post a trial version of app version 1.1.2, you have to post a different version number. If the trial version is higher (in my case, I used 1.1.2.88), then EVERYONE gets the trial, including paying customers. If the trial version is lower than the current 'full' version, then EVERYONE gets the full version, including trial downloaders who didn't pay. App World just gives the highest version to everyone, ignoring the "This is a trial version" flag.

Once I had posted the trial and learned of this problem, App World made no way for me to delete or disable the trial release. I contacted them for weeks about it, finally it was removed, then re-activated somehow, then deactivated again.

Right now it seems OK, the trial version is disabled, no more trial, and if you re-download you should get the full version.

Sorry for the trouble. I've stopped doing trials of any apps at this point, too much of a problem, and these are $1-$4 products, not $50-$500.
    12-20-09 09:58 PM
    P.S. The correct version to have right now is 1.1.2 . If the store offers you 1.1.2.88, don't download, that's the trial.
    12-20-09 10:03 PM
    It wanted me to repurchase it. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 11:07 PM
    It wanted me to repurchase it. Any ideas?

As for store malfunctions, I don't know, and Comcast won't support serving OTA links from any of my web accounts so until I get different web hosting, all I can do is send you install files again, or a coupon for CB store.
    12-21-09 12:41 AM
    Install files would work. Or even coupon. Whichever is easier

12-21-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD