Looking around the app store for a weather app that shows me real time weather. Was looking at Weather bug elite, but the live weather update is for US only. Is there any live weather support for canada?
    04-19-10 01:50 PM
    Looking around the app store for a weather app that shows me real time weather. Was looking at Weather bug elite, but the live weather update is for US only. Is there any live weather support for canada?
    Weatherbug & Berryweather work great with OS 5.0.0.592.
    04-19-10 02:18 PM
    Personally speaking, of course, I think BeWeather (full version) and WeatherBug are two very good weather apps for the Blackberry platform. I've used them both with WeatherBug being used the longest, however, I use BeWeather exclusively. It does everything i need it to do and does them very well.
    Looked at it in the store, Can you change the setting where it shows the weather on the home screen but keep the temperature icon where the notfications go?
    04-19-10 02:20 PM
    for some reason i cant find berry weather
    04-19-10 02:22 PM
    Berryweather is the best imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 03:20 PM
    Weatherbug hands down
    04-19-10 03:58 PM
    I like NWSClient and WeatherBug. NWSClient seems to be lighter weight but very full featured.
    04-19-10 07:49 PM
    Used about all of them-BerryWeather (full version) is by far the best-IMO
    04-19-10 07:55 PM
    I like berryweather, its been working very well for me. I've used weatherbug and some other free weather app and it stop updating after a couple days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD