Title says it all. I currently have Weather Trax installed, but really don't like it. Any better suggestions? I tried downloading a couple others, but they didn't seem to work on my 9850. Thanks.
    10-16-11 12:19 PM
    Which others did you try?

I know for a fact that berryweather, QuickWeather and XWeather all work on my 9850.
    (even though the wallpaper function in landscape leaves much to be desired)
    eclipse33 likes this.
    10-16-11 12:54 PM
    I got WeatherBug on my 9850, eventhough it's for the Storm.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    hopeforfx likes this.
    10-16-11 01:38 PM
    I got WeatherBug on my 9850, eventhough it's for the Storm.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    Thanks for the link! Downloaded it and it seems to work great.
    10-16-11 02:06 PM
    I use BerryWeather and it works GREAT!
    10-16-11 02:51 PM
    I use BerryWeather and it works GREAT!
    I agree love berry weather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 05:43 PM
    I personally think BerryWeather is the BEST weather app for all Blackberry phones
    10-16-11 05:48 PM
    I personally think BerryWeather is the BEST weather app for all Blackberry phones
    Ditto.....
    10-16-11 05:56 PM
    I opened Weather Underground" in my browser. Then I added it to my home screen. It gives a nice comprehensive weather forecast for the present and for the 7 day period. it also has radar. I found it less buggy than weatherbug or some other weather apps.
    10-16-11 08:16 PM
    i am using WeatherBug Elite from my Storm... It's not formatted for the phone but it works great... This has always been my favorite weather app!
    10-16-11 09:50 PM
    berryweather is the only weather app i use
    10-17-11 12:59 AM
    On my old Storm2, I used both WeatherBug and The Weather Channel apps. They were both free, and both worked fine. When I upgraded to my 9850, I decided to splurge a few bucks and get BerryWeather for my new device. It was a great decision. This is a great app that I highly recommend. It's definitely worth the price. (Especially since I got it on a 50% off sale! )
    10-17-11 01:09 AM
    I use BerryWeather.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-17-11 06:53 AM
    I've been using QuickWeather, but after reading all of the posts about Berry Weather, I may switch to try it out. Althought I wish they would bring back Accuweather. Loved it on my Tour!
    10-17-11 10:31 AM
    Berry Weather...I've been using it for years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 03:11 PM
    Still use Berryweather on my S2. I'm gonna miss that on my iPhone.
    10-17-11 03:45 PM
    i am using WeatherBug Elite from my Storm... It's not formatted for the phone but it works great... This has always been my favorite weather app!
    I moved Weatherbug Elite over from my Storm2 but it kept telling my my key code was no good (because of new PIN, I assume). How did you do it?
    10-17-11 11:35 PM
    I moved Weatherbug Elite over from my Storm2 but it kept telling my my key code was no good (because of new PIN, I assume). How did you do it?
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner but I got a Playbook recently and have been in that forum learning all the tip and tricks

Sure I can help... All I did was send an email to support@weatherbug.com giving them my old pin and new pin. I had already been communicating with them asking about the OS7 device and they said they didn't have a date... When I loaded the one from the Storm I wrote them the following email "It's ok... I understand...

Will you please go ahead and update my Activation Code for my new PIN so when you do have it ready I will have the activation code?

Also, There are several users that have the free version working on their 9850 and installed it by using Desktop Manager... I am going to try this with the Elite version (I understand it's not fully compatible) and would like the new activation code to see if it works...If not I can uninstall the Elite version and use the Free Version until you get the app ready

My information is as follows:

New PIN: 3302XXXX

Old PIN: 3130XXXX
    Old Activation Code: XXXXXXXX
    App World ID: myemail@comcast.net
    WB Elite -

Thanks a million,
    Robert G. Calhoun"

I had the New Activation Code back very quickly. On top of that, I emailed them and let them know it was working... I figure if they knew there weren't any MAJOR issues and just formatting maybe they would move forward on getting it fixed

Hope all this helps.
    jhimmel likes this.
    10-23-11 10:09 AM
    After trying a good few weather apps, I opted for Berryweather.

Downloaded the app, ran it for a few days, wrote a (good) review and got a free upgrade to Berryweather Pro........!
    07-25-12 07:07 PM
    Berry Weather. Worth every penny!
    07-26-12 04:07 PM
    I don't have a smartphone but use a Playbook. So can I use BerryWeather for the Playbook?
    10-19-12 06:43 PM
    I don't have a smartphone but use a Playbook. So can I use BerryWeather for the Playbook?
    Beweather AKA berryweather is available for the playbook in app world
    10-20-12 02:14 PM
    BeWeather is the only weather app that I will run on my BlackBerry phones. I downloaded the free version, and within one hour, I bought the full version. I love everything about the app, from custom icons to how it works with BeBuzz.
    10-21-12 09:29 AM
    I checked several Weather apps and the overwhelming majority of positives went to BeWeather. Of course it is also the most expensive and takes a larger file size, but that should not be a problem for me as I have 64 Gb. However, for starters I got the Weather Map with Google (cost $0.99). It's OK but I did not see any radar map feature. Being Google, it naturally has some nice features like terrain, and roads. Stay tuned for more feedback as I have had it for only 2 days.
    10-22-12 02:13 AM
    I checked several Weather apps and the overwhelming majority of positives went to BeWeather. Of course it is also the most expensive and takes a larger file size, but that should not be a problem for me as I have 64 Gb. However, for starters I got the Weather Map with Google (cost $0.99). It's OK but I did not see any radar map feature. Being Google, it naturally has some nice features like terrain, and roads. Stay tuned for more feedback as I have had it for only 2 days.
    Might be worth pointing out that BeWeather gets its updates from Wunderground, which is now owned by The Weather Channel. I can't speak for others, but since then I've started using Accuweather (free in AppWorld) as it's now far more accurate.

9930+Tapatalk
    10-22-12 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD