I haven't seen a new thread specifically about weather apps in awhile... so here goes.

I've used e-Mobile Weather (the best IMO), and Berryweather (never could get it to work on my 8330).

What else?

Any votes for the best weather app out there??
    08-02-09 06:30 AM
    weatherbug elite. the free version is also cool but the elite adds push weather alerts
    08-02-09 07:39 AM
    I'd say BerryWeather 1.5
    Its smooth, nice interface & the radar maps are great . It works flawlessly on my 8900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 09:59 AM
    My vote is also also for berryweather 1.5. Incidentally, what problems did you have with it on your 8330? It works fine on mine...

08-02-09 10:45 AM
    BerryWeather 1.5. I've tried them all, nothing comes close.
    08-02-09 11:33 AM
    I have not seen a search thread in a while either.

08-02-09 11:45 AM
    I like WeatherEye. It's free and tells me what I need to know.
    08-02-09 03:21 PM
    My vote is also also for berryweather 1.5. Incidentally, what problems did you have with it on your 8330? It works fine on mine...

The desktop icon won't change off the red umbrella, and it doesn't update consistently, regardless of my Settings.
    08-02-09 03:25 PM
    I have had both berryweather and weatherbug elite, I would go with weatherbug elite. It has more functionality than berryweather, the home icon relflects what is currently happening and Not 3 hours in advance. Also half the price. I like how weatherbug puts the radar overlay right on top of bbmaps! also the temp in the header is nice too. Not to mention the push alerts that are in real time rather than when you app is scheduled to check, wich could be an hour after the alert was issued or longer. Just my 2 cents.
    08-02-09 03:30 PM
    I have had both berryweather and weatherbug elite, I would go with weatherbug elite. It has more functionality than berryweather, the home icon relflects what is currently happening and Not 3 hours in advance. Also half the price. I like how weatherbug puts the radar overlay right on top of bbmaps! also the temp in the header is nice too. Not to mention the push alerts that are in real time rather than when you app is scheduled to check, wich could be an hour after the alert was issued or longer. Just my 2 cents.

But isn't there a monthly subscription fee for Weatherbug?
    08-02-09 03:38 PM
    weatherbug elite. the free version is also cool but the elite adds push weather alerts
    +1 for weatherbug!
    @Lex: no subscription fee
    08-02-09 04:01 PM
    I am trying out MyCast for three months. I have had it before on LG devices and loved it. So I will see how it goes on the Storm.
    08-03-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD