I tried weatherbug but hate it when you have to reset your phone it takes forever to start back up plus it never seem to update accurately. I like a weather app that updates the home icon with the current temp accurately.

Anyone recommend a good weather app?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 05:17 PM
    The Weather Channel one looks nice but they haven't made it compatible with the 9700. In the meantime, i've been using WeatherEye, and it's decent enough. It updates the home icon with a picture for the weather (i.e., clouds, sun, rain, etc.) and shows the temp when you hover over the icon.
    11-20-09 05:37 PM
    I have berryweather and like it. Had it since the 8900 and it works great!!

11-20-09 05:49 PM
    in viigo theres a weather rss that lets you input citys, pretty extensive reports wind 5day and more barometric pressure
    11-20-09 05:53 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try. I already use viigo and like it but doesn't have a home screen icon for temp.

11-20-09 06:31 PM
    I also have BerryWeather and like it. Better than the Weather Channel one.
    11-20-09 06:35 PM
    WeatherEye would be good if it was more reliable. I've been using WeatherBug. Its been really good...plus it's free. I'd like to use BerryWeather but I don't feel like forking out $10 for free information
    11-20-09 06:56 PM
    been using WeatherEye since the 8320 i believe. its been alil buggy for past couple mths tho
    11-20-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD