Hey so I'm pretty new to twitter and even newer to twitter on the blackberry. I was wondering, what's the best app for just reading other people's updates? That's basically all I use twitter for. I don't update my own things at all, I just use twitter as an RSS feed basically.
    Last edited by JohnBrodish; 07-25-09 at 10:16 AM.
    07-25-09 10:13 AM
    I've been using Ubertwitter. Seem to like it more than Twitterberry.
    07-25-09 10:33 AM
    you can't go wrong with Uber twitter! They keep updating it and making it better!
    07-25-09 12:16 PM
    do either of you have a download link?
    07-25-09 12:17 PM
    07-26-09 08:36 AM
    Looks like you've been headed in the right direction . . . bertwitter I love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 09:04 AM
    Ubertwitter FTMFW!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 09:06 AM
    Ubbertwitter. Hands down the best that is easily obtainable. I understand that SocialScope is sweet too but I've never seen it and as far as I know it's only available on invitation only.
    07-26-09 09:40 AM
    Ubbertwitter. Hands down the best that is easily obtainable. I understand that SocialScope is sweet too but I've never seen it and as far as I know it's only available on invitation only.
    I just got my invite yesterday SocialScope FTW!!! blows Ubertwitter out of the water seriously
    07-27-09 03:20 AM
    I just got my invite yesterday SocialScope FTW!!! blows Ubertwitter out of the water seriously
    ung. i finally got an invite (i signed up in january) and it STINKS. yay i can look at facebook updates, guess what. i already have the facebook app. ubertwitter is a better twitter client than SS is. with UT i can find people near me, tag my posts with a gps location (even shows a MAP!) and view others locations even people who use iphone apps. UT follows whatever font i use for the rest of my BB, SS didn't. i've already deleted SS.
    07-27-09 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD