Can anyOne tell what is the Best Twitter App for the Blackberry Storm 2?? I had UberTwitter on my Tour but on the Storm it seems to lagg a lot as well as it doesn't like to orientate itself into the correction position, doesn't matter if its landscape or portrait.
    11-18-09 03:25 PM
    Can anyOne tell what is the Best Twitter App for the Blackberry Storm 2?? I had UberTwitter on my Tour but on the Storm it seems to lagg a lot as well as it doesn't like to orientate itself into the correction position, doesn't matter if its landscape or portrait.
    I use tweetgenius myself and used socialscope..but seem to work flawlessly.
    Unfortunately, you need to pay for one or get an invite for the other.
    11-18-09 03:32 PM
    i uese Ubertwitter. havent had any issues.
    11-18-09 03:36 PM
    I use Ubertwitter and haven't had any issues.
    11-18-09 03:37 PM
    i use Ubertwitter as well and had no issues
    11-18-09 03:38 PM
    I to Ubertwitter works well..
    11-18-09 03:44 PM
    I love SocialScope, but I believe they are still in "invite only" beta mode. Never hurts to ask for an invitation if you're interested though.

It basically integrates Twitter and Facebook updates in one location.

Otherwise, I too have used Ubertwitter on the S2 with no issues.
    11-18-09 03:47 PM
    I use tweetgenius

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 04:05 PM
    I have SocialScope, Ubertwitter and Tweet Genius. The one I use most is Ubertwitter.
    11-18-09 04:07 PM
    uber twitter. Works great.
    11-18-09 04:12 PM
    i use socialscope but lately it's been having random issues. not just on my storm2 but on 8900s, bolds, and 8330s.
    11-18-09 04:20 PM
    Another vote for ubertwitter. I used to use twitterberry but it would crash my phone, a lot. Ubertwitter also lets me manage multiple twitter accounts, if you're into that kinda thing
    11-18-09 08:00 PM
    i use Ubertwitter and haven't had any issues
    11-18-09 08:17 PM
    TweetGenius Looks and works really good but must be bought as said before. It doesn't have every feature you may need yet though. Thats where ubertwitter comes in and also works very well and has every function I can think of and its free.
    11-18-09 08:29 PM
    Ubertwitter - one of the best 5 washingtons I've spent.
    11-18-09 08:33 PM
    Ubertwitter.

11-18-09 08:47 PM
    Tweetgenius or SOCIALSCOPE!!

11-18-09 10:39 PM
    Social Scope

By far THE BEST twitter app out there. It also incorporates Facebook into the same UI so you can check updates and post updates on both at the same time! It's by invite only so request one at the site.

I also found that if you tweet them @socialscope they have a tendency to reply, with a possible invite
    11-18-09 11:44 PM
    Social Scope

By far THE BEST twitter app out there. It also incorporates Facebook into the same UI so you can check updates and post updates on both at the same time! It's by invite only so request one at the site.

I also found that if you tweet them @socialscope they have a tendency to reply, with a possible invite
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. God I hate that god forsaken program.
    11-19-09 02:30 AM
    Uber twitter

11-19-09 03:09 AM
    I was using TweetCaster on my S1, but it won't work with the S2, so I'm hoping they are working on an upgrade. I really liked it. So, for now I'm using UberTwitter. Not bad, but I really like TweetCaster!
    11-19-09 09:24 AM
    Social Scope

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. God I hate that god forsaken program.
    I'm not sure why you would *hate* it...it's a pretty good app. If you prefer Ubertwitter, I fully understand that. I have both installed, because each has it's pros and cons, but I definitely use SocialScope more reguarly.
    11-19-09 10:00 AM
    I use socialscope. It has picture ability, and it looks nice as well. Like it has been said, it takes an invite...and they are fairly easy to get. You just have to apply.

I have also used ubertwitter, but ditched when I got my socialscope invite. I never went back because of the adds they added, and socialscope was doing its job.
    11-19-09 11:28 AM
    I use tweetgenius
    11-19-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD