Hi what is better the officil twitter app or other app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 01:15 AM
    personally, i use socialscope, but it's not the easiest app to obtain. but before i used socialscope, i was a big fan of ubertwitter.

currently i have official app installed, but i only use it for direct messaging. some of my contacts have trouble receiving my texts, so it's a good workaround.

many also like tweetgenius. it's pay app though.
    05-04-10 01:36 AM
    Wow, wasn't this just made? Isn't this still on the first page with the exact same title?

Whatever. Search is too much to ask for, I guess.

UberTwitter is your best bet as far as free goes. Lots of features, quick, snappy, and lots of support.
    05-04-10 01:46 AM
    UberTwitter
    05-04-10 01:52 AM
    How many threads are we gonna have on best twitter apps? I would like to see new stuff not same old talk about twittwr apps!

With that said Uber is your best bet! I finally got a socialscope invite after 7 months of waiting so i use both ss n uber

05-04-10 06:58 AM
    Why even use Uber? SS is like T4BB looks + UT function. As soon as I got SS last night and started using it, within 5 minutes I deleted UT.
    05-04-10 07:29 AM
    The RIM BB twitter app is the best and its free.
    05-04-10 07:31 AM
    Yeah, except the errors..and the lack of friendfinder, twitlonger, only uses twitpic, no edit retweets..and no @ notifications..and it chews through a battery like an angry beaver...

But yeah, other then that, it's definitely the best.
    05-04-10 07:58 AM
    How many threads are we gonna have on best twitter apps? I would like to see new stuff not same old talk about twittwr apps!

I don't mind the new posts re: twitter apps, things change all the time and it's good to see where people are at on things.

You don't need to click on it if you don't want.
    05-04-10 10:19 AM
    Why even use Uber? SS is like T4BB looks + UT function. As soon as I got SS last night and started using it, within 5 minutes I deleted UT.
    Because I am a tester for UT that's why I didn't delete it

05-04-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD