Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I am looking to download a good weather app, have heard some shoddy things about most, looking for one that will appear on the home screen rather than having to open the app and go in to look at it.

Weather Bug got decent reviews in app world but the GPS function doesnt appear to work for me.....

any thoughts on the best ones?
    10-16-09 09:43 AM
    BerryWeather all the way!
    10-16-09 09:45 AM

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 09:55 AM
    Weather is probably the most essential app for me and my Tour...BerryWeather hands down. Worth the $$$.
    10-16-09 11:00 AM
    I personally love the free WeatherEye app available on App World. It doesn't cover some more remote areas apparently, but as long as your city is there it works great. It's free!
    The homescreen icon is nicer looking, IMO. Plus it's a relatively small program, taking up less room than BerryWeather.

It's free, so you might as well try it before buying others. If you don't like it, delete it and try/buy another one.

Did I mention it's free?

10-16-09 11:23 AM
    Well I've installed about 9 weather apps and uninstalled all of them till I came across one called BerryWeather it looks awesome and updates when it should and best of all the home screen icon shows the weather conditions and the temp (c or f) I have it updating every 30 min but you have to option to select any time frame . I really think that this app freakin rocks , To me the home screen icon is what I was really looking for , so this is the app for me . and it linked right to my zip code they have a very large weather network I think , oh by the way my 3 day trial has been going on for about 7 days now Im still looking for a activation code or code genarator if anyone could help with that it would be very cool

you can find it at - appworld
    Last edited by Tws49; 10-16-09 at 11:41 AM.
    10-16-09 11:24 AM

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Darn, mine does not look like that - I guess I have to move to someplace with SUN!

I kept reading about BerryWeather and during last week's sale - I purchased it - very nice, very nice indeed.

BBweather, free, is a nice fallback. The free weatherbug is also good.
    10-16-09 12:07 PM
    BerryWeather all the way...
    10-16-09 12:09 PM
    Darn, mine does not look like that - I guess I have to move to someplace with SUN!

I kept reading about BerryWeather and during last week's sale - I purchased it - very nice, very nice indeed.

BBweather, free, is a nice fallback. The free weatherbug is also good.
    Lol! And that's not even where i live! It's 88 here today!

10-16-09 12:20 PM
    I heard you can get berryweather somewhere for $5 but I only see it being sold for $10.
    10-16-09 12:26 PM
    Its worth $25 so if you pay $10 your saving money. It is the best app available for a BlackBerry.

10-16-09 01:08 PM
    BerryWeather was on sale last week, here on crackberry.
    10-16-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD