I FINALLY GOT MY INVITE THIS MORNING!!!!
    And while still half sleep, I downloaded the Application!
    It is officially a wrap for Ubertwitter.

Best things about Socialscope: The banner notification! You can set it to only appear with direct messages and replies OR for all tweets! I <3 it!!!
    08-12-09 09:46 AM
    I'm still dying for my invite. I don't even remember how long it's been since I requested one but it's been a few months.
    08-12-09 10:01 AM
    I requested another invite yesterday.
    08-12-09 10:13 AM
    I've sent about 10 request over a 4 month period. I was shocked to wake up and see the invite. it was so unexpected.
    08-12-09 10:24 AM
    Congrats I love that feature as well!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:11 AM
    Congrats. You'll love it. They are VERY careful about passing out invites to people based on (these are my guesses) the device, OS, and carrier they have, amount of Twitter/FB usage, and of course server load. They do not want to crush their servers with too many users, so they ramp up as their performance and capability improves. I've been using it for quite some time, and every new version has a bunch of improvements. I love this app.
    08-12-09 11:17 AM
    I got my invite yesterday (or was it the day before)... mine was for SocialScope Lite. Is it still possible to download an earlier build that supported multiple twitter accounts or are we stuck waiting for a final build to purchase a "full" client?
    08-12-09 11:39 AM
    I got my invite yesterday (or was it the day before)... mine was for SocialScope Lite. Is it still possible to download an earlier build that supported multiple twitter accounts or are we stuck waiting for a final build to purchase a "full" client?
    It's odd how they do the accounts, but if you have SS Lite, your account will only ever receive invites for SS Lite. You wouldn't be authorized to use a full version of the app, as they have to manually go in and "turn it on," so to speak. At least, that's how it was explained to me when I was switched over.

08-12-09 11:47 AM
    Guh, I said "invites," but I meant "updates" lol.

08-12-09 11:49 AM
    I've sent about 10 request over a 4 month period. I was shocked to wake up and see the invite. it was so unexpected.
    That's basically the same thing that happened to me. Yesterday I put in one more request thinking it'd never happen but I woke up to an email with my invite.

So cool!
    08-12-09 12:27 PM
    I got SocialScope lite too.... I just thought it was the "free" verision (you know how with the apple ipod/iphone the free apps are sometimes calls "lite".) I didn't know there was an entirely different beta version...
    08-12-09 12:29 PM
    And one thing i'm not seeing (that i need!!) is I can't see the trending topics.... am I missing something or is this feature not yet available with SocialScope??
    08-12-09 12:30 PM
    *taps foot as patiently as possible*

08-12-09 12:33 PM
    *taps foot as patiently as possible*

OMG! Love your pink BB!!!
    08-12-09 12:36 PM
    I've been on SS since it was open beta and yes its nice but i really don't see why people freak out over it. UberTwitter is a much better Twitter client. Congrats on your invite though.
    08-12-09 12:37 PM
    I've been on SS since it was open beta and yes its nice but i really don't see why people freak out over it. UberTwitter is a much better Twitter client. Congrats on your invite though.
    I think it was the "exclusivity" of it! I, for one, like to test out all apps and choose which one i like best. So that fact that I was hearing so much about SS but I wasn't able to get it made me want it more to see what all the hype was about. The high has worn off now, though... especially since Uber has updated their app....
    08-12-09 12:47 PM
    OMG! Love your pink BB!!!
    thank ya! still adding to it....but my post about it is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/pinkin-out-my-8330-check-out-267051/

(Sorry for the offtopic, people :x)

08-12-09 02:00 PM
    I got my invite finally a couple of days ago as well. It's for SSLite.
    08-12-09 05:09 PM
    And one thing i'm not seeing (that i need!!) is I can't see the trending topics.... am I missing something or is this feature not yet available with SocialScope??
    Not available yet. It will be when the devs release the new UI as it was featured on the CB blogs.

08-12-09 08:03 PM
    I got my invite to SS this morning too!!!! It was the full version. After I downloaded it and opened it music started playing and fireworks shot out of my berry!!!! It was just the light. I'm having some issues with UT....."verification error" So it's all SS till I can try the new UT.
    08-12-09 08:20 PM
    I actually got my invite to SS from a fellow tweeter. Keep searching for socialscope and see if anyone is giving out invites.

I'm blown away with how awesome it is.
    08-12-09 09:50 PM
    Got my invite & it was for SS Lite as well. What's the difference in between the two! I was hyped as well. I think its ok. Going to try the new UT & see what's going on w/ it. I was thinking that w/ SS Lite, you would be able to do more with Facebook. Guess I was wrong.

08-12-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD