Hi, I see there are a number of SMS/txt messaging schedulers that allow one to compose an SMS and send it at some future time.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good, inexpensive one that will work with the Tour?

If it has email/MMS/PIN scheduling too, that's a plus. But most importantly it has to be *rock solid reliable* and send the message FOR SURE at the time specified or within a minute of it.

I don't really want to spend more than $5 or so.

thx!
    Last edited by Furballz; 12-29-09 at 07:28 PM.
    12-29-09 07:25 PM
    I don't have the answer, sorry. But I would love to know the answer too. Their is a few of them in App World I have been thinking about trying. If in a few days no one gives us any answer maybe i'll sort it out myself. If I do I will let you know.

Blaine
    12-29-09 11:04 PM
    thx, I'm trying the free trial of Txtlater from the BB app store. A little pricey though, and I don't like the fact that it starts up by itself and you can't actually ever exit it unless you uninstall it. It's always running in the background as long as the phone is on, period.
    12-30-09 03:13 AM
    Anyone????? I need a good one my self!
    01-06-10 09:22 PM
    thx, I'm trying the free trial of Txtlater from the BB app store. A little pricey though, and I don't like the fact that it starts up by itself and you can't actually ever exit it unless you uninstall it. It's always running in the background as long as the phone is on, period.
    Yeah but in order for it to send the message out at the exact time and be very reliable like you requested in the original post, it would have to run in the backround all the time to ensure the message would be sent out and that the program is actually running.I know for instance with slicktasks for example if you reboot it will not run when phone turns back on, developer added a nifty feature that visually notifies you of an upcoming task, but if it is not running you will not get notified. As long as it is not taking up too many resources, its not that bad.
    01-06-10 09:44 PM
    I have the one called "Text Message Scheduler," which works fine for me. Under five bucks and intuitive. I have the bold though, not sure how it works on yours.
    08-17-11 05:52 PM
    i recommend Future SMS 4 $ works fine the customer service is good

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...t/2620?lang=en
    08-17-11 09:25 PM
    Anyone????? I need a good one my self!

Check out Future Scheduler..May be this can help.
    07-28-12 02:49 AM
    future sms works great, been using it for a long time now
    07-29-12 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD