03-26-10 08:03 AM
31 12
tools
    Downloading opera mini now, thanks.
    Here are some screenshots. I just downloaded the first free mp3 in the list. Its not something i would ever listen to but i think you get the point. Lol

Go to amazon.com and it will be the mobile site, just scroll all the way down and click on "AMAZON.COM FULL SITE" Then just find the song you want and search!

After it says "your download will begin momentarily" just click where it says "download failed, try again" click on that because it will never start on its own.

It will then ask you where to save it to. just save it to your sd card

Then it will start downloading

Download finished

Now playing song in media player
    03-25-10 06:21 PM
    Using opera mini and Amazon still says "This mobile sites does not support the purchase of this item"

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the a$$
    scroll to the bottom and click on full site. opera mini renders it really fast. I just now purchased 2 mp3s from amazon again to make sure it works. They are downloading now
    03-25-10 06:24 PM
    Ok I see that, will try that. Thanks once again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 06:29 PM
    I use the 7Digital app. It won best app at some BB conference last year. Very nice application and free to d/load. Lots of the albums are like < $8 too.
    03-26-10 12:48 AM
    Yeah that is the one I have, was just looking for others LOL. I guess its that and Amazon. Thanks everybody!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 12:58 AM
    Wow thanks for the tips on Amazon/Opera. I never even thought about trying it that way. I'm a huge Amazon fan and have been buying my MP3s from them exclusively the last year or so. I do wish they would hurry up and finish their BB app.
    03-26-10 08:03 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD