I know I don't have that many posts here, and I tried searching this but couldn't find anything.

I hate to use these words but anything like iTunes out there for our BBs? I have the app 7digital which is ok but just looking for the best possible site or app.

Thanks in advance.
    03-23-10 03:19 PM
    I know I don't have that many posts here, and I tried searching this but couldn't find anything.

I hate to use these words but anything like iTunes out there for our BBs? I have the app 7digital which is ok but just looking for the best possible site or app.

Thanks in advance.
    Whats wrong with Itunes?
    03-23-10 03:20 PM
    I was really hoping amazon would be available by now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 03:59 PM
    Whats wrong with Itunes?
    If I had a iPhone iTunes would be great, but I have a Storm2.
    03-23-10 04:55 PM
    So anybody out there that can help me?
    03-24-10 02:12 PM
    Buy them from amazon and just move them over via the usb cable.
    03-24-10 02:43 PM
    Buy them from amazon and just move them over via the usb cable.
    Have done that, but I'm looking for something that I can just use with my phone and not have to dowbload on computer first.
    03-24-10 02:55 PM
    Have done that, but I'm looking for something that I can just use with my phone and not have to dowbload on computer first.
    You can download mp3's strait to your phone from amazon using opera mini. Its not a app but works very well and its pretty quick. Album art and details are always perfect

Last edited by hydroz_23; 03-24-10 at 08:56 PM.
    03-24-10 04:29 PM
    You can download mp3's strait to your phone using opera mini. Its not a app but works very well and its pretty quick. Album art and details are always perfect

What are your favorite web sites for downloading music?
    03-24-10 07:19 PM
    What are your favorite web sites for downloading music?
    That post was supposed to say amazon. I will edit it
    03-24-10 08:55 PM
    03-24-10 09:29 PM
    If I had a iPhone iTunes would be great, but I have a Storm2.
    Yes, and with your storm 2 you can use Blackberry media sync. Which will work with Itunes. It works quite well as a matter of fact. You can transfer playlists and podcasts as well as pictures.

I would give this a try.
    03-25-10 06:43 AM
    Yes, and with your storm 2 you can use Blackberry media sync. Which will work with Itunes. It works quite well as a matter of fact. You can transfer playlists and podcasts as well as pictures.

I would give this a try.
    Is the BB media sync already on my phone? I know I prb sound like a dumbA but all I really use is what came with the phone unless it is a app off BB app world.
    03-25-10 04:27 PM
    blackberry media sync is on pc, u transfer through usb
    03-25-10 04:29 PM
    You can download mp3's strait to your phone from amazon using opera mini. Its not a app but works very well and its pretty quick. Album art and details are always perfect

Cool, I will look into opera mini.
    03-25-10 04:30 PM
    Searching my PC for it now, thanks.
    03-25-10 04:33 PM
    Ok I don't see how BB Media Sync will help me download songs from iTunes to my Storm without using a computer. Have I missed something?
    03-25-10 04:39 PM
    Ok I don't see how BB Media Sync will help me download songs from iTunes to my Storm without using a computer. Have I missed something?
    read wat's in bold
    03-25-10 04:43 PM
    read wat's in bold
    Ok, thats my point, I'm looking for something I don't need my computer for.
    03-25-10 04:46 PM
    Ok, thats my point, I'm looking for something I don't need my computer for.
    o my bad misunderstood
    03-25-10 04:50 PM

Downloading opera mini now, thanks.
    03-25-10 04:51 PM
    Ok posting this using my phone on opera mini, looks great. Thanks again.

03-25-10 04:59 PM
    o my bad misunderstood
    No poblem bud, thanks for trying to help.
    03-25-10 05:08 PM

Using opera mini and Amazon still says "This mobile sites does not support the purchase of this item"

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the a$$
    03-25-10 05:12 PM

Thanks in advance.
    DoubleTwist is a really great app that i use for my blackberry. it's music store is ran by amazon but the app itself looks very similar to itunes. Lets you sync blackberrys, other smart phones, various mp3 players, psp, etc and if you have videos that u want to sync with your device doubletwist automatically converts the video to a playable format for said device
    03-25-10 05:13 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD