whats the best radio app out ther for the 9530. between slacker and pandora and shazam whats the best internet radio app? ive got friends with all of and each one says they love it lol . and then whats the best radio app flycast iheartradio and them??
    07-15-09 06:19 PM
    Between Slacker and Pandora, I personally prefer Pandora. It learns what you like based on the feedback you give it. I'm biased though, 'cause I've been using Pandora on my laptop for years. However, the ability to create a station based on not only a certain artist but also a song by that artist is specific to Pandora.

Slacker is great, don't get me wrong. Some people prefer it because it streams in stereo, as a pose to Pandora which is in mono. I use my headphones at work all day and I can honestly say that the mono of Pandora doesn't bother me, and I'm a dj/producer/music junkie. However, Slacker has advertisements. I hated that. Both will stop the music when you get a text/email notification. It's really up to you.

Shazam is for identifying songs and/or purchasing those identified songs. It doesn't play music.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your new Storm! Took me months to truly fall for it, but I'm very much in love.

07-15-09 06:45 PM
    Well well, I take it back! Since the brand-spanking new update of Pandora is out, it now streams in stereo! Not to mention it doesn't stop/reset the music when you get a notification!!!! No reason to have to make a decision now
    07-15-09 07:03 PM
    I personally like slacker more than Pandora. It just seems easier to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:15 AM
    thnx for the input guys
    07-19-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD