Hey yall I have a Storm2 but I'm assuming that all photo edit apps run the same on the family of berrys. So which is the best at editing and gives a full array of options? Any input is greatly appreciated...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 08:01 AM
    What sort of photo editing are you looking to do? If you mean just apply photo effects and such, I've heard FilterLab is good. A little slow, but gives really good end results

Filter your photos with FilterLab for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Or do you want something more robust?
    07-12-11 08:23 AM
    You should post this under the BlackBerry Apps section - you would probably have better luck getting a response.

However, I just downloaded this the other day, seems pretty good so far - don't know how compatible it is with the Storm though:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...c-beta-627061/
    07-12-11 08:24 AM
    What sort of photo editing are you looking to do? If you mean just apply photo effects and such, I've heard FilterLab is good. A little slow, but gives really good end results

Filter your photos with FilterLab for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Or do you want something more robust?
    I was checking Filterlab out but I was hesitant because of everyone talking about how slow it was. In terms of what I was looking for I wanted something that could possibly add some effects (blurry background, clear foreground / color change etc..) and a cropping feature that would allow me to crop parts of the photo. Anything else it could do would be icing on the cake..

07-12-11 08:48 AM
    You should post this under the BlackBerry Apps section - you would probably have better luck getting a response.

However, I just downloaded this the other day, seems pretty good so far - don't know how compatible it is with the Storm though:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...c-beta-627061/

No Storm support : (

(But I've heard that before...)

07-12-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD