Hi all my first post here on the site. My wife got a BB curve last week and I was learning to use it to teach her. Guess what I had to get me one too. I love it. I also just got one for my older daughter......WE ARE HOOKED

What i need is suggestions on the best and must have Apps for the BB and best sites or push info.

Thanks for all your help and fun on this site.

Dwayne
    04-17-08 12:16 PM
    Start here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    04-17-08 12:17 PM
    Welcome to the Crack! you just got yourself an extended Family.
    Take a little bit of time and browse the Forum, you'll be surprise the amount of Info you'll be able to find here. Once again, Welcome.
    04-17-08 12:23 PM
    Welcome to CB! Here is a good thread to check out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/fir...-new-bb-15262/
    04-17-08 12:32 PM
    Hi all my first post here on the site. My wife got a BB curve last week and I was learning to use it to teach her. Guess what I had to get me one too. I love it. I also just got one for my older daughter......WE ARE HOOKED

What i need is suggestions on the best and must have Apps for the BB and best sites or push info.

Thanks for all your help and fun on this site.

Dwayne
    With so many applications in the market -- choices even, identify what you want the BlackBerry device to do for you. I'd say play with it first. Be familiar of its function and capabilities and then you can do the search. There are many users out there who just keep on installing applications and they wonder why they are losing emails or messages and heaven knows what else. With its limited memory, it is not a download all and have it all. So I would suggest, go with what you think you need. And in order to do that, play with it first and read some more on the many tips and tricks that you can find here and on other websites.

One example, Google Maps versus BlackBerry Maps. If one works for you, keep one -- not both. If you have JiveTalk or IM+, uninstall your pre-installed messenger apps. So play and know your device. That's the only way you can really identify what you need.
    04-17-08 12:34 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    04-17-08 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD