Agreed. What is this with people expecting everything in life free?

I use the Mobylo alarm. It works well. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that you onlyget three different ringtone combination options. There really is no excuse for now allowing a distinct ringtone for each individual alarm. Other than that I'm pleased with this product.
    I can tell you why I expect it to be free.

1. Because my Blackberry came with a FREE one that used to work flawlessly and its easier to find a free one than find some random needle in the blackberry void. It's obviously a software glich because the issue followed me from my 8300 to my 8310.
    2. Because of the nature of the application? $30 for an alarm? Are you so wealthy that you've lost all perspective on value?
    3. At least one free alarm exists!
    4. see #3. I'd rather support someone that created a freeware app than some sleezeball charging $30 for a $3 application. You see some ppl create for recognition or some other feel good reason.
    5. What? It's worth more than $3 to you? Fine. See #2. I not after 95% of the features of the paid version. I just want a simple alarm clock.
    6. Just to upset the likes of you.
    7. Because I routinely use my talents for free for others.
    8. I don't expect it. I just know there is one.
    9. Because it took me all of 35 seconds to find one and download it.

I'm sure I can come up with more if you'd like....
    Last edited by dcloes; 02-15-10 at 04:35 PM.
    02-15-10 04:32 PM
    Why did you decide to make your first post a rant about a post that is almost two years old?
    02-15-10 06:12 PM
    Adorno MultiAlarm - The Best alarm app!
    03-01-10 04:33 PM
    I'm loving the new SwooshAlarm, $4.99
    03-01-10 05:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD