I did a search but did not find what I was looking for

I listen to zeta93.fm and lamega.fm/ live on my PC

is there an app that will let me listen to the same thing on my BB 8900 other then going to the Latin sites from Puerto Rico and on my PC

I notice I can not install flash player on the BB also so I can not hear the internet radio from those site

Thank for any help
    08-17-09 05:26 AM
    2 real popular ones are Slacker (what I use) and Pandora. There's also Nobex radio, and iheartradio, for other ones.

Personally, I really enjoy Slacker radio. But, I've never used Pandora, I just chose Slacker because I tend to be slacking when listening to it. Seriously, that's the only reason.
    08-17-09 05:37 AM
    I normally use Iheart radio but I just started using flycast again I would suggest that you check them both out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 06:09 AM
    I opted for Pandora over Slacker. Smaller memory footprint, better performance for me. Use iHeartRadio for FM radio station feeds from across the US.
    08-17-09 08:14 AM
    pandora!
    slacker is #2 in my opinion
    08-17-09 08:22 AM

is there an app that will let me listen to the same thing on my BB 8900 other then going to the Latin sites from Puerto Rico and on my PC

I notice I can not install flash player on the BB also so I can not hear the internet radio from those site

Thank for any help
    If you are looking for a particular station, then you want to check out IHeartRadio, Nobex Radio Companion and Fly Cast. I have found that some of the stations I listen to are on one of these three, but not all of them.

If you are just looking for Latin Music in general. Slacker & Pandora are your apps of choice. Search the forums for them. People typically like one over the other. I'm not going to list the advantages and disadvantages, because that would be my opinion, and yours (and others) may vary.....
    08-17-09 08:25 AM
    I have/like Slacker, but Pandora and iheart is great too. The only thing iheart is real RADIO stations so if you dont mind hearing the same thing over and over and over lol.
    08-17-09 08:44 AM
    Can somebody tell me whether those apps use BB APN or not? Will I get charged again for WAP if I use one of those internet radio apps? I don't have any experience with any of those apps.

And one more thing. Which one is free, if there's any?
    08-17-09 08:54 AM
    Slacker and Panora are both trial-based apps. You can use the stripped down version with not as many features or you can opt for "plus" with more features and pay about $4.99/mnth I believe.
    08-17-09 09:18 AM
    I have both Pandora and iheartradio, but none are live radio

are there any that are live?
    08-21-09 03:22 PM
    Pandora!!!!!

08-21-09 09:49 PM

Thank for any help
    I use Moodio (Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio) when I want to listen to my favorite radio stations. Best part of it is there are no apps to download.
    08-21-09 10:02 PM
    Slacker is the way to go. It's free and awesome!
    08-21-09 10:10 PM
    iheart radio for me <3
    08-22-09 02:25 AM
    Iheartradio is pretty good

08-22-09 02:55 AM
    thanks for this i like this website it's pretty sweet!!

I use Moodio (Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio) when I want to listen to my favorite radio stations. Best part of it is there are no apps to download.
    08-22-09 03:13 AM
    depends on preferences of course. i choose slacker because it seems to shuffle thru much more interesting music that is similar to the genres i'm interested in. i like pandora but it gets really repetitive because they shuffle thru the same songs over and over again when i'm getting much more new stuff on slacker.

i<3radio is pretty cool, too.

if i had to rate in order of my preference it'd be: slacker, i<3radio, pandora
    08-22-09 03:51 AM
    i heart radio is pretty good. I heard that Nobex is good but I can't install it. I tried to go on the link and download but no such luck
    09-14-09 10:31 PM
    I LOVE iheartradio. Amazing streaming, clear sound, and I get to hear my favorite morning show once again. Pandora is always a home-run as well.
    09-14-09 11:05 PM
    I use and love pandora
    09-14-09 11:15 PM
    I use and love pandora but will try out slacker radio, iheartradio and moodio.
    09-16-09 11:02 AM
    Slacker is great for music and also for kids music. I have a 9 month old and she loves the toddler music..
    Pandora is great for radio stations. (Talk Radio)
    09-16-09 11:27 AM
    I like Pandora the best! I listen to a lot of Classical stations and Pandora really is the best for Classical music. If pop is more of your thing, go with Slacker.
    09-16-09 11:31 AM
    I use Pandora and iHeartradio also. Anyone have a good recommendation for a shoutcast app?
    09-16-09 11:42 AM
    I jus downloaded iheartradio.. Its pretty dope, I like it so far. I might give slacker a try. I use pandora on my PC and love it but its not free on the BB lol otherwise I'd have it

09-16-09 12:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD