What do you guys like for bill app (something that tracks/reminds etc) and why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 01:01 PM
    I just set up reminders in the calendar. Nothing fancy but I get reminders 3 days before the bill is due. Gives me time to get it in the mail.

If you want something a little fancier, try Pageonce. It's good.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 03-06-11 at 01:40 PM.
    03-06-11 01:35 PM
    I like and continue to use Bill Tracker. I was part of the beta testing release, and it works great for me. Not sure if it has everything you require, but it is worth taking a look at. If you decide to purchase it I think it is only $.99 at the moment.

BlackBerry App World - Bill Tracker

You can also see the development process from the beta thread here on CB.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/qui...38/index4.html

HTH.
    03-06-11 03:33 PM
    I'll give another vote to Pageonce. It is an account viewer; you cannot conduct transactions.

Pageonce gives the options of emais or push notifications for account alerts and bill reminders. I found the push notifications undependable as of the last time I tried, buit the emails are very reliable it seems.

There are free and paid versions in App World. The only difference is that the free limits you to 5 accounts, which is plenty for most people. Try the free first, and only buy the Pro version if you find you need it.
    03-07-11 04:37 AM
    I am trying Pageonce right now, and it is pretty nice. I have 3 accounts on there, and I am on the free version. So far, no issues at all. I got a message saying that my AT&T payment had posted to my account. Pretty cool.
    03-10-11 06:41 PM
    I use pageonce also. It has push alerts for important notifications.
    03-10-11 08:39 PM
    I was sitting down today doing my bills and putting a note in my notepad how much goes from my accounts to each bill. Decided to search on App World for an app to help me.

Found Bill Tracker and I'm doing a trial for it. It's simple and great with the logs and reminders. I downloaded Pageonce and it looks great, unfortunately, it does not support any accounts in my country. Too bad since the interface and functionality looks great.

I also found another app, Money for Blackberry, interface looks simple but seems to have more options/functionality than Bill Tracker.
    Last edited by evil.bunny; 03-30-11 at 03:55 AM.
    03-30-11 03:53 AM
    I downloaded Pageonce and it looks great, unfortunately, it does not support any accounts in my country. Too bad since the interface and functionality looks great.
    You should definitely contact Pageonce support. They have been known to add the accounts people ask about. (Makes sense.)
    Point out that the app is available for you country, but useless because it doesn't offer access to accounts from your country. Give detailed feedback on which accounts you'd want to see.
    evil.bunny and Kerri Neill like this.
    03-30-11 06:15 AM
    Thanks for the idea elite1. I'll get in touch with them.
    03-30-11 08:12 AM
    Pageonce Pro is on sale for FREE in app world now. Awesome deal!
    Kerri Neill likes this.
    03-30-11 08:25 AM
    figures, right after I finally chalked up the money :/
    03-30-11 12:15 PM
    Just did a quick write up about the Free Pro version for Pageonce on the front page.
    03-30-11 03:03 PM
    Just did a quick write up about the Free Pro version for Pageonce on the front page.
    And here is a link to it......

http://crackberry.com/pageonce-money...pro-free-offer

Soon as I saw that blog, I thought of this thread!
    03-30-11 03:21 PM
    And here is a link to it......

http://crackberry.com/pageonce-money...pro-free-offer

Soon as I saw that blog, I thought of this thread!
    Smh, I'm such a ditz...on vacation both mentally & physically lol

03-30-11 03:24 PM
    Smh, I'm such a ditz...on vacation both mentally & physically lol

It ain't THAT hard to find the front page. I just like to make thing REAL easy.
    03-30-11 03:26 PM
    Grrrr� free promo only available for US residents on certain networks. Lame!

I already own the Pro, but I heard about this promo over the past weekend and BBMed some people about it. Of course doesn't work since all people are in Canada.
    03-30-11 05:45 PM
    Got this today, but what I haven't been able to find much about is the security of using this type of application versus going to the individual bank and merchant websites for the information. I'm a little concerned about the security of setting it up to access all of my finances at once. Any thoughts?
    03-31-11 11:52 AM
    03-31-11 12:31 PM
    Read that, still not completely comfortable...

03-31-11 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD