hello all

after a search with no positive results was looking for the best and most productive free apps for the 8350i I would like the upgraded Excel, maps and weather etc..

THANKS in ADVANCE
    05-03-09 05:14 PM
    lol i usually just look for the fun apps
    05-03-09 05:37 PM
    Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 05:51 PM
    I personally like pocket express for headlines and weather. For gps there is a free one called amaze, a little hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it it's great.

05-03-09 06:09 PM
    You should try and do another search, I found at least 3 or 4 Great threads with links to the top apps. In a nutshell, the best in my opinion are; viigo, mlb, opera mini...actually there are too many to list. But the best, the greatest, and the only one you need is the Crackberry launcher app for your bb

05-03-09 06:30 PM
    hello all

after a search with no positive results was looking for the best and most productive free apps for the 8350i I would like the upgraded Excel, maps and weather etc..

THANKS in ADVANCE
    Most productive is so subjective. Depends on what would make YOU more productive.

For me, Bloomberg is a necessity. Weathereye is great too - it gives some good extended forecasts that can be checked by pushing one button. I also depend heavily on Skype for contacts with my business associates.
    05-03-09 06:31 PM
    thanks folks

I did type in "free apps" in the search but nothing of interest came up. Ill try rewording it and do more homework
    05-03-09 06:49 PM
    in the "important" thread, there is a link to a page, check it out.
    05-03-09 06:58 PM
    well bud all you gotta do is get the crackberry launcher app! mostly cool free apps are in here:
    http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad
    05-04-09 12:54 AM
    I use nobex radio companion, BBweather, and Opera Mini, among a few others.
    05-04-09 02:16 AM
    For gps there is a free one called amaze, a little hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it it's great.

Hello all... I've been frequenting these forums since February when I got my first BB. I've frowned at BB's and thought I'd never get one especially since I'm on the DC for my work. I mean, look at how small those keys are. How is anyone able to use them?

After viewing some videos and seeing the potential, I decided to get one. The first thing I noticed was how easy the keys were to use. I probably am in the minority as far as what people use their BB for, but the main feature is the photos and videos (which I use to show clients what my company does). As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"...

I need Direct Connect and I'm with Telus and have been very happy with my BB experience.....until now.

I decided to download the GPS turn-by-turn app amaze. As kp said, it took me awhile to figure things out, but after getting in my truck and setting in some directions, voila...the voice come on and I was on my way. I'm no longer very happy with my new BB....I JUST LOVE IT ! ! !

And thank you all for the help over the last few months. When ever I have something to figure out, I come here and check the forums. I don't post, I just learn.

Thanks,

Marc
    05-21-09 05:52 PM
    How about an ap so I can take a snapshot of a business card and it'll let me store the contact info?

I've seen this on the IPhone 3G but can't find it for the 8350i.

Am I blind or is it not available?

Thanks in advance!
    05-21-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD