What do you guys think is the best free battery app? If I could afford it I would get MeterBerry, but I can't afford any app for any price right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 04:11 PM
    SmartBerry...available in the crackberry store.....and its free. i've been using it for about 6 months and it displays (digital) what level ur battery is at.....its safe and its free.....try it out
    08-06-10 04:16 PM
    Not sure what you're looking for but here's a list of free ones in the CB store.

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    08-06-10 04:24 PM
    Just curious but why the need for a battery app since you can find out the percentage in status. Would love to know since I'm still learning.
    08-06-10 06:35 PM
    Just for the convenience if seeing it on the home screen eliminating the need to go through the menus and some battery apps have other features like battery boost (though I'm not exactly sure what that does).

@reverepats - did you mean SmartBBattery? That's the only battery app in the crackberry app section with smart in the name.

And I am using SmartBBattery now, I like it, accurate battery life percentage (same as status screen shows), and it tells me the temp of the battery. For a free app I thinks its very nice.

08-06-10 06:44 PM
    Just for the convenience if seeing it on the home screen eliminating the need to go through the menus and some battery apps have other features like battery boost (though I'm not exactly sure what that does).

@reverepats - did you mean SmartBBattery? That's the only battery app in the crackberry app section with smart in the name.

And I am using SmartBBattery now, I like it, accurate battery life percentage (same as status screen shows), and it tells me the temp of the battery. For a free app I thinks its very nice.

Thanks, I was figuring that was the reason but ya never know there could have been some great hidden feature that I may have had to know about..
    08-06-10 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD