I would like to listen to Am talk radio on my berry...I have heard of moodio, but what is the best app for this that is free?
    03-23-10 12:38 AM
    Never heard of any apps that allow you to listen to radio on a berry myself. I believe that you have to have a phone with the specific hardware built into your phone for that to even work. Had a Nokia at one point that did have an FM radio but never an AM. So probably your best option is to just get ya a cheap radio to use.
    03-23-10 01:04 AM
    Try Nobex Radio Companion, it has a selection of AM frequency radio stations based on location.
    03-23-10 01:32 AM
    @NightShade - I think the OP is talking about streaming audio over the Internet, not an actual radio using an AM signal. I use iHeart but I've never noticed if any of the stations are AM. Probably not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 06:06 AM
    Try Slacker Radio. That's what I have and I love it. I'm not sure if there is any talk stations but if you are looking for great music that's what I'd try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 11:33 AM
    I would like to listen to Am talk radio on my berry...I have heard of moodio, but what is the best app for this that is free?
    Moodio is free and works really well
    03-23-10 11:44 AM
    Try Nobex Radio Companion, it has a selection of AM frequency radio stations based on location.
    That is what I use. Free for AM/FM but limited to US radio stations, unless you upgrade, of course.
    03-23-10 01:03 PM
    I have currently have 3 and they are iheart radio, pandora, and slacker radio. I'm thinking of deleting at least one.
    03-29-10 08:27 PM
    Nobex has the CBS radio stations in the US.

iheartradio has the Clear Channel radio stations in the US.

Both of these are free (except there is a paid upgrade to Nobex).
    03-29-10 08:31 PM
    iheartradio works real good for a lot of AM and FM stations. I am using a free version and haven't missed anything, so I don't even see a pay version nag screen on it.
    03-29-10 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD