Hey, just wondering what the best all around app would be for creating, editing documents besides Docs 2 Go? I bought that quite a while ago & when I upgraded to OS 6 I need to re register it & customer support isnt answering my request at all so I am ditching them.
    02-20-11 08:39 PM
    almost forgot, I was looking at smartbdocs. Anyone use that? is it any good?
    02-20-11 08:49 PM
    Yep, I've used smartdocs before. It will enable you to start new dcouments within Docs 2 Go.

Just out of curiosity, did you save your original email from DataViz containing your processing order? It would contain the activation key to acttivate the Pro features again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 11:11 PM
    Yep, I've used smartdocs before. It will enable you to start new documents within Docs 2 Go. I used it prior to buying the pro version.

Just out of curiosity, did you save your original email from DataViz containing your processing order? It would contain the activation key to acttivate the Pro features again.

02-20-11 11:12 PM
    No I did not, I've had to re register it before & had no problem getting activation code but this time its been 2 weeks & 3 e-mails to cust support & still no reply. This is a fairly expensive app to be ignoring a customer. I will for sure start keeping records of all activation codes for paid apps but there is still no excuse for cust support not to reply

02-21-11 06:15 AM
    This is a fairly expensive app to be ignoring a customer. I will for sure start keeping records of all activation codes for paid apps but there is still no excuse for cust support not to reply
    Dataviz sold their asset to RIM, result: no customer support whatsoever, even the forum is locked.

If you're lucky, you'll get an email from Dataviz stating to contact RIM for support, and when you do that you'll be told from RIM to contact Dataviz...

Same with eOffice: acquired by Quickoffice, most of the activation code they send out don't even work, and good luck trying to get reply from them(been waiting over a week myself).

So, my recommendation? For the time being, carry a laptop.
    02-21-11 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD