Hallo again,

what is the best app for recording calls ?
    Share Your oppinion and feel free to post a link to Your favorite application !

Thank You all in advance !
    11-04-12 01:09 PM
    Google it and you will be disappointed, you're gonna probably come up empty as I did a couple of weeks ago. There are legal issues involved with recording calls. Even tried voice notes with the phone on speaker, no dice.
    11-04-12 01:15 PM
    Voxsmart seems to be very popular but I can`t even get a trial ...
    11-04-12 01:17 PM
    Pretty sure there are services you can pay for that record calls. Just Google call recording services
    11-04-12 01:18 PM
    What do You meen be services, man ?? You meen provided by the carrier or ... Never heart of it.

P.S. Mayby it would be a good idea to add to that free apps are highly appreciated and extreamly recomended )
    11-04-12 01:27 PM
    Voxsmart seems to be very popular but I can`t even get a trial ...
    My apologies as I was thinking in terms of free apps.
    11-04-12 01:27 PM
    I don't want to accept that in a such a popular forum there is not a single one person who is using a call recording app and can share some experience ...
    flyingsolid likes this.
    11-04-12 01:35 PM
    There is nothing that great for the iPhone either. I would just buy a digital recorder and use it with your speakerphone.
    11-04-12 01:58 PM
    There is nothing that great for the iPhone either. I would just buy a digital recorder and use it with your speakerphone.
    What do You meen be digital recorder ? - another device that I should drag around along with this "small" blackberry I`m carrying
    11-04-12 02:07 PM
    I have one that's just called call recorder. Mind you they do not digitally record the other persons voice. It really only works when you have it on speakerphone. All that's happening is the call esentially becomes a voicenote, with the other persons voice getting in on the mic because you are on speakerphone
    11-04-12 02:52 PM
    I have one that's just called call recorder. Mind you they do not digitally record the other persons voice. It really only works when you have it on speakerphone. All that's happening is the call esentially becomes a voicenote, with the other persons voice getting in on the mic because you are on speakerphone
    I understand. Doesn^t sound that great ... It is a shame there isn`t any convenient app like DUDU Recorder for Nokia ...
    11-04-12 03:11 PM
    I have been able to record calls. Call on speakerphone and PlayBook voice recorder recording the conversation. Very clear and has helped me legally.
    11-04-12 03:33 PM
    I have been able to record calls. Call on speakerphone and PlayBook voice recorder recording the conversation. Very clear and has helped me legally.
    Starting the speeker every time I want to record a call and also allowing anybody around me to follow my conversation doesn`t sound very attractive for me ...
    Amit Agrawal likes this.
    11-04-12 03:44 PM
    Starting the speeker every time I want to record a call and also allowing anybody around me to follow my conversation doesn`t sound very attractive for me ...
    I agree. I dont use it much as most of the conversations i want to record are things i dont want other people hearing.
    11-05-12 10:03 AM
    So ... I gues no recording calls app ???
    11-06-12 03:13 PM
    Here is one. Haven't used it, so I can't say how good or bad it is.
    11-06-12 05:38 PM
    Yes, I know this one. Unfortunatelly my device is alittle bit old for it (Bold 9000) so I`ll have to wait for some time just like for Skype ...
    Thanks anyway, appreciate it .
    Regards !
    11-06-12 05:51 PM
    What do You meen be services, man ?? You meen provided by the carrier or ... Never heart of it.

P.S. Mayby it would be a good idea to add to that free apps are highly appreciated and extreamly recomended )

I mean a paid service. One where you would exchange your hard earned money for a company's ability to record your calls. If free call recording was readily available, then you would have already found a free app.

Let me google that for you
    11-07-12 04:13 PM
    ... If free call recording was readily available, then you would have already found a free app.

Let me google that for you
    Don`t be so sure, I`m not that smart
    And another thing, I`m really sensitive about my money ... Thank You anyway for the effort !

Regards !
    11-07-12 05:14 PM
    Guys,

I work in Voice Recording and Trading Compliance, Voxsmart was the only solution available when the FSA decided to enforce Mobile Recording for the Financial industry back in Nov 2011 and it does what it says on the tin but requires conference call features to be enabled by your network provider, a BES server to push out the software and also a Voxsmart VCC server to manage the recorded users. you can record in the cloud or inhouse on your own voice recorder, another solution out now is a sim based recording solution which is offered by a company called Natterbox and this also does cloud recording and also in house.

These are both Business user solutions and would be very expensive, and I'm not sure even possible for the average Joe user to obtain. I presume what people are looking for is a free app that records conversations on the phone itself and then the audio can be copied and saved etc..
    03-13-13 08:05 AM