I'm having a major problem with mIQ. I can install it and run it once to sync and update my contacts. After that, I'm unable to do so. I can't click on the icon to launch it and I can see it running in my apps list but can't click that either.

Re-boots and battery pulls do no fix the problem.

I've emailed tech support but they ask me to send a log, which I cannot do since I can't access the application.

Please help!
    Good news to all of you having freezing/inaccessible issues.

Email mIQ tech support ([email protected]) and they'll send you a beta issue that corrects the problem and runs perfectly!!
    04-28-10 02:50 PM
    Yes it would be nice to be able to choose if it runs or not. I like to back up as needed.
    04-28-10 03:26 PM
    if you don't want it running, Go into the app, click the blackberry button and hit "exit".

it will load with the device on startup, but you can turn it off anytime you wish.
    04-28-10 03:41 PM
    Is there any way to back up memos or anything like that saved on my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 03:49 PM
    not though mIQ. best way is to copy/paste and email it to yourself.
    04-28-10 03:58 PM
    That's a good idea. Never thought about doing it that way. I keep my grocery list in my memo so it changes all the time. I should print it out before I go to the store and then just delete it off my handheld. I'm so organized....I have it all broke down by aisle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 04:06 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD