Would love to hear from people that bought a new BlackBerry at Best Buy this weekend.

Did they install mIQ on it for you or explain the app?

Let us know if you have any questions!
    11-30-09 02:11 PM
    Nice to see support around here. I installed mIQ on my Bold a bit back. No problems. Works fine so far as I can see. Thanks for the product and for the support, too.
    11-30-09 02:16 PM
    yea me too....working great on my tour......is there any way to increase the storage over 1GB?
    11-30-09 02:34 PM
    Yeah I have to agree that this is a very nice app. Installed this a while ago on my 8310 and the app works great. Have recommended it to others. I like being able to update contacts info online, not to mention seeing what is on your device displayed in a different way is pretty cool.
    11-30-09 03:01 PM
    I downloaded it when if first came out and I love it. I made my wife get it! Thank you guys!
    11-30-09 03:26 PM
    I love the app but it's not working on OS .348. Will you guys release an updated version that works on .348 soon?
    11-30-09 03:32 PM
    @BBjonjon...Waiting for a timeline from our engineer on the .348 update. Usually takes a week or two. Will let you know when i hear!

What issues are you seeing using the current app with the .348 OS? Would love your feedback.

@kkwus74, sorry no way to increase storage over 1GB right now...plan to have that option in the future!
    12-01-09 11:43 AM
    mIQ won't sign in is the problem. Thanks
    12-01-09 03:43 PM
    Just talked to our engineer. It actually should be working with OS .348. If you could email us under "help -> feedback" on the mIQlive site we will troubleshoot you individually from there (sorry haven't posted enough yet to be able to put in a direct link).

Sorry for the frustration! Is anyone else having the same issue?!
    12-01-09 05:08 PM
    My problem is that at the welcome screen I choose sign in and at the next screen (permissions required) it wont go to the next screen. i can only exit.

BTW, I sent the logs a few minutes ago to you guys. thanks!
    12-01-09 05:21 PM
    Any news on what we can do to fix the problem?
    12-05-09 08:01 PM
    to be very honest, I liked it at first, but then i uninstalled it.

It doesn't have outlook support. I was attempting to sync outlook with it, which in turn would sync the blackberry with it. (i don't use google sync)

outlook-->miq<--blackberry

oh well, thanks anyways!
    12-06-09 11:10 AM
    @BBjonjon, I'm wondering if the permissions didn't get saved on the install. I would try uninstalling mIQ from your phone, then reinstalling following the slides on the mIQ site. Sorry I still don't have enough posts to post links! (go to miqlive, help, and web first setup). Assuming you already have an mIQ account, you can skip to slide 6.

Let me know if this helps.

If you still can't get it to work, send me your email and mIQ username in a private message. I'll follow up and make sure customer service received your email.
    12-07-09 06:11 PM
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times and it always gets stucked on step 4, nothing happens when clicking next I sent email and ussername to you...thanks for the help!
    12-07-09 07:17 PM
    I started using this when I had my 8310, I imagine that the 9700 support is on its way? It would be nice to start using this again. Thanks.
    12-08-09 01:31 AM
    @BBjonjon, I'm wondering if the permissions didn't get saved on the install. I would try uninstalling mIQ from your phone, then reinstalling following the slides on the mIQ site. Sorry I still don't have enough posts to post links! (go to miqlive, help, and web first setup). Assuming you already have an mIQ account, you can skip to slide 6.

Let me know if this helps.

If you still can't get it to work, send me your email and mIQ username in a private message. I'll follow up and make sure customer service received your email.
    Thanks for the great one on one support guys! All is well now.
    12-08-09 11:08 AM
    Any idea when it will be available for the 9700?
    12-08-09 11:14 AM
    Have you tried it? I have an 8900 but running OS .348 so maybe it will work for 9700.
    12-08-09 11:22 AM
    mIQ does work on the 9700. Our web guy has been busy and hasn't stuck the picture in the phone choices yet on the web.

That web picture isn't tied to anything, just for your own benefit the program will work regardless of the phone pictured on your dashboard.

@BBjonjon Glad you're finally up and running!
    12-08-09 12:56 PM
    How do I change my profile pic on mIQ?
    01-25-10 04:49 PM
    How do I change my profile pic on mIQ?
    On your miqlive.com Dashboard, just click on your current profile pic. It'll let you select a new picture from the ones that you've uploaded.
    01-25-10 04:53 PM
    On your miqlive.com Dashboard, just click on your current profile pic. It'll let you select a new picture from the ones that you've uploaded.
    So I can't use a picture stored locally on my computer? It has to be uploaded from my Blackberry? Can I upload from my desktop?
    01-25-10 04:58 PM
    Just tried out miq and it's pretty awesome.
    01-25-10 05:34 PM
    @juicebox666: Right now you can only pick from pictures uploaded from your BlackBerry. I'll pass that request on to our dev team though!

@dx169: We're glad you like it!
    01-26-10 04:37 PM
    Is there anyway to stop the app from opening itself on reboot? I would like to be able to open it only when I want to. I know it doesn't take up much while it's in the background on auto start but still.
    01-26-10 05:17 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD